>Chapter 42<

Hello everyone! How are you? If you are like me and school has started, I hope you have an amazing academic year! I was planning on updating a week ago but I unfortunately had a biology and a chemistry test so I was a busy studing. I now have some free time before the upcoming tests so here i am! I present to you chapter 42!...Enjoy!

Y/n's POV:

~4 days later~

I sighed as I got up from the chair and walked to the bedroom's balcony as I placed my hands on the stone railing. I took a glance at the well-cared gardens, all the green spots decorated with colorful flowers making me jealous of their beauty. I looked at the arena that now holds unforgettable memories. The view is breathtaking to say the least, as at the beginning of Asgard, the rainbow bridge lays proud.

"Alright, I believe that's everything. Are you ready darling?" Loki's voice broke my trance and I turned around to see him behind me.

"Yeah, I think so." I smiled as I looked back to the gardens.

"You really like the view, don't you?" I asked, placing his arms around my waist.

"The view, the palace, the city, everything. It's so different than what I'm used to."

"Don't worry. Asgard isn't going anywhere. We can visit again." He kissed my head and led me outside the room and into the corridor towards the throne room.

"This is just what I needed. A break from everything, you know? Being the hero for a big part of your life really makes you want to be the hero for yourself as well. I may sound selfish but, I also need to be taken care of for once." 

"You're not selfish. I can't really say I agree since I haven't been the hero in someones story yet, but what I can say is that what you are saying sounds right."

"You are the hero to MY story, Loki Laufeyson." I smiled and lifted my toes to kiss his nose.

"And you are the hero to My story, Y/n Y/l/n." He booped my nose back and I giggled.

The guards opened the doors to the throne room for us and I was already met with the sad eyes of Frigga and the stern look of Odin.

"Oh, my baby. Must you leave?" She said as she got up to hug Loki.

"Mother, you can let me go, I'm not going to war, I'm only going a few planets away." He fake-coughed and she laughed.

"I know Loki but it's always hard to say goodbye. You never know when it will be the last."

"My Gods mother! Watch your tongue!" He said with widened eyes.

"You know I'm not lying."

"I can assure you Frigga, Loki will be completely safe with me and the others and so will Thor. You have nothing to worry about" I smiled as she hugged my as well.

"Thank you so much for visiting us Y/n. It has been a pleasure getting to know you." 

"Me too Lady Y/n. You are welcome to visit us whenever you feel like it. Throughout your stay here, I noticed how much my son has improved, all thanks to you. I am honored to call you my daughter in law." Odin smiled proud and I tear run down my cheek.

"All-father, I feel the same."

"There's no need for you to call me that. Odin is just fine."

"Thank you, Odin." We hugged and I let him talk with Loki as Frigga asked to talk to me a little further away.

"Do you remember everything I taught you?"

"I certainly do. I said it so many times it doesn't even sound like a real phrase anymore but, thank you. For everything, the hospitality, the lessons...I couldn't be anymore greatful."