>Chapter 43<

!DO NOT WORRY PEOPLE I'M ALIVE! hahaha
What an interesting way of starting today's chapter huh? Don't mind me I just think I have humor.
Hi everyone! Long time no see again...I know it's been 2 months since chapter 42 but this school year is one of my most challenging ones because I not only have the school's exams in a month but also external exams in May, so I really just put my love for writing aside and focused on my grades more, it paid off and I'm glad...except that damn chemistry but never mind!
I hope my late updates don't cause your potential interest for this story to limit, I want you to enjoy what I love to give, happiness through the smallest things, so here is chapter 43...

Y/n's POV:

I was running. Running for my life. My breaths just kept getting heavier and heavier. My feet can no longer handle the aching pain that torments them. I jump over branches and short bushes trying not to trip and fall to my doom. The forest seems like a never-ending loop, I get dizzier each tree I hurriedly pass. I feel someone push me but I never fall. I keep running. I hear them yelling, yelling for me to stop, I can't hide, there's no escape. I see light! I must be close! I run out of the forest and jump over a branch but now I'm falling down a cliff and just when I'm about to hit the ground I....

A loud thud echoed in my room. I opened my eyes and my bed is at my eye level. Before I could comprehend what was happening, I heard people laughing behind my closed door.

"OH MY ODIN! THAT WAS HILLARIOUS!" I hear Thor's very distinctive voice.

"I told you she would fall off her bed!" Loki joined him.

I take a deep breath as I start getting up to open the door.

"I don't think that was very funny. It could end in a fatal accident, there's a chance about one in two million of dying because of a bed fall." Vision's gentle voice spoke and I dramatically opened the door with dark circles and bags under my eyes.

"Oh crap! RUN BROTHER!" Thor laughed as he grabbed Loki's arm and started running but Loki disappeared and re-appeared a few feet away.

"I don't run you moron. I teleport." He scoffed.

"I'm sorry Y/n. They said we would do something fun, I never meant to harm you. Hurting you or anyone good for that matter, is not fun neither right." Vision appologized, guilt radiating off of him.

"Don't you worry Vision; you did nothing wrong and surely don't let those two infants get in your head. Back in Asgard, every day was full of their pranks so I honestly got used to it. Quite like Fred and George yeah?" I laughed and I just earned a confused look from Vision.

"Um...Fred and George...? From Harry Potter?...Eh never mind. I'll take care of them." I smiled before closing the door behind me to take a warm shower after my cold encounter with the floor. The weather started changing, indicating that winter is near and Tony can't even start heating this place more. Genius they say...genius my ass.

After my warm refreshing shower, I changed into my uniform and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast before Sam and Bucky swallow it like pigs.

Upon my late entrance to the kitchen, I saw Wanda and Natasha doing some online shopping with Clint standing over them, like an eagle over its pray, expressing his opinion about the clothes, Steve making some coffee and of course the two brothers sitting at the table who broke into uncontrollable laughter after seeing me again.

"Oh, look who it is!" Thor joked.

"Is everything alright my love? You sounded like you had quite the run back there." Loki bit his lip trying to contain his laughter but of course, he failed miserably and tears run down his face.