>Chapter 21<

NOTE: BIG CHAPTER BUT MORE FUN! Please try and read it all. 🥺

Aloha! How are you all? THANKS FOR 3.2K and all the support! I'm going to cry!🥺😭❤️ Also, I am super sorry for not posting, I know it has been 8 days. School is too much, I hope you understand. As it looks like, all my capters will be kinda big because, I like showing a lot of details. I hope it's not boring or irritating. Love you all!

Y/n's POV:

We all got in the jet in order to arrive at the mission field. Loki, Peter, Sam and I sat next to each other while Thor, Steve, Bucky, Bruce and Wanda sat across us.

" Where are the others? We just got in the jet and we lost them already." I asked confused. Steve was ready to say something when we heard shouting from the front of the jet. We all could clearly understand the voices: Tony, Nat and Clint.

" ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" We heard Nat screaming.

I got up and followed the voices. I went to the front where the pilot seats were. All 3 of them looked pretty stressed.

" Look, I can do this! It will be alright!" Clint said.

" DO YOU REMEMBER THAT THIS IS MY JET?" Tony shouted.

" HEY! ALL OF YOU, SHUT UP! How are we supposed to be saving the world if you keep fighting? WHAT ARE YOU ARGUING ABOUT?!" I said standing in the middle of those 3.

" HE wants to fly the jet! He will get us killed." Nat said, gesturing to Clint.

" Of course, I won't! I AM NOT STUPID!" Clint said angrily.

" YOU BOTH ARE! JUST LET ME HANDLE IT!" Tony shouted.

" Guys-" I tried to talk but was cut off by Nat.

" OH YEAH? LIKE YOU HANDLE EVERYTHING, RIGHT?" Nat shouted.

" Guys-" I was once again cut off.

" Just, PLEASE let me do it! I KNOW HOW TO FLY THIS THING!" Clint said.

" Why don't-" I tried again but failed.

" IF IT'S GOING TO BE LIKE THE LAST TIME, THEN I'M SORRY BUT I DO NOT WISH TO DIE TODAY!" Tony said pushing Clint.

" GUYYYYYS! SHUT IT! JESUS! WHAT ARE YOU? 2 YEAR OLDS?! ACT LIKE ADULTS! WE ARE THE AVENGERS FOR GOD'S SAKE!" I shouted and I felt power running through my veins. I was so angry, not because they shouted to each other but because they were fighting.

" THERE IS SPACE FOR 2 PILOTS! NAT AND CLINT WILL FLY THIS TOGETHER. TONY can you PLEASE for once let others in charge of something? THANK YOU! NOW YOU TWO START THIS DAMN THING AND TONY, YOU COME WITH ME AT THE BACK! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER WORD FROM YOU OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL TURN YOU INTO ASH! UNDERSTOOD?!" I shouted and all 3 of them looked down ashamed. I had always been a calm person but when it came to this kind of things, I became really bossy and screamed a lot. I grabbed Tony from his arm.

" Sorry guys. Y/n is right. You can both fly it. I was selfish." Tony freed his hand from my grip and hugged them both.

" We are sorry too" Clint and Nat said together.

" See? That wasn't hard. Now let's go. Those poor people need us." I said and Tony followed me at the back.

As we entered the room, all the others looked at me like I was a ghost.

" Oh, come on guys! You have seen me like this for about, what? 6 times? It's not something new. Now, Tony, how much time did you say we need until we arrive?" I asked him.