>Chapter 9<

Welcome again! Hope you guys are all fine! Thank you for 400 viewers! You are incredible! Also I know I haven't been online it's just...I have a lot of school pressure for tests. For example now i should study french but oh well. I have to write a chapter :) Let's not keep you here waiting and start reading...

Y/n's POV:

Loki stepped out of his cell and even though he had special bracelets that prevented him from using all his powers, i put on him handcuffs too. You can never be sure wih these things. He didn't try to run away and he didn't react at my actions handcuffing him. Huh. Strange, I thought it would be harder keeping him in one place. I guess I was wrong. We passed by the kitchen so that I could get two water bottles for the training. Loki followed me looking around the hallways. I stepped in the kitchen and I saw Steve all sweaty. He most probably had a morning run. 

" Morning Y/n. How did you wake up so early? I thought you would leave with the girls at 11."

" Morning grandpa" I replyed playfully.

" Stop with that nickname. You and Tony get on my nerves. You are the only ones that call me that so stop."

" Poor Steve. Everyone calls you that. You just can't hear it cause you are too old."

" Oh shut up. Just because I lost 70 years in a piece of ice, doesn't mean that I count them as my age. So I am not a grandpa."

" Keep telling that to yourself. We both know it's bullshit"

" LANGUAGE! Oh you are so dead-"

And with that Steve started running after me all around the kitchen counter. I liked getting on his nerves. Especially when me and Tony called him grandpa. It's so amusing watching him getting angry. We kept running in circles when Steve cought me and I fell to the floor while he tickled me. He continued until someone coughed gaining our attention.

" Are you done? You act like 3 year olds." Loki said with an emotionless face.

" Oh yea. I forgot you were here." I said looking at him with a disgusted face. 

" What is he doing out of his cell? Tony said he should stay there for a week." Steve said extending his arm. I got it and forced myself up from the floor.

" Yes, i know. He will. But we will train just to see what level his powers stand at"

" I thought you were supposed to train with me and Bucky today."

" I know and say sorry to Buck from me. I need to finish with Hornhead over here. We can train tomorrow"

" Hornhead? Pfff this is amazing! Hahaha! Can't wait until Tony hears his nickname. Anyways, it's all fine. Good luck." Steve said smiling and he left the room.

I turned back again to face Loki. He stood there obviously bored to death from my conversation with Steve but who cares? I grabbed his shoulder and continued guiding him to the training room. As soon as we entered I saw Nat training.

" Hey girl"

" Omg is that Y/n that I see? Why are you awake? You were suppose to wake in 4 hours or something."

" I guess I didn't need much sleep?"

" Maybe. I see you brought Loki with you."

" Yea. I want to test his powers."

" Then I better get out. I don't want to be touched by his green mist." Natasha said glaring at Loki. She was obviously bothered by him being there and that made Loki smirk. Why does he enjoy the fact that they don't like him? Nat gave me a warm smile and took her things from the bench.