Please Read this First

Hi everyone! If you are reading this THANK YOU for clicking my story. You don't know how happy you make me feel! <3
Ok so this is my first story so it's obiously not perfect but I try to do my best. 

Please be honest at the comments and tell me your opinion. Feel free to correct any mistakes regarding any information that concerns Marvel's characters and storyline events or language, grammar etc.
I hope that the discription suits this story well and doesn't leave you with bigger expectations.

I'm aware that at first there are a lot of mistakes such as the vocabulary, grammar and mostly typos so please try and bare with it, I promise it gets way better as I always do my best to improve as much as possible :).

I upload once a month due to school, except exams period or a lot of tests where the uploads may take longer.

As you may have understood from the description, this book doesn't follow the movie's plot but is based on some events that have indeed happened.

I don't include all the characters but that doesn't mean that they are dead as they may be in the movies.
e.g. Pietro Maximoff 
Sorry Pietro fan girls :(

It gets better as the chapters continue and the story plot begins to develop. I hope you like the main idea and my main inspiration that I had for this book.

Lastly, I would like to say that there is no smut. I know a lot of people find stories without smut kinda boring BUT, I will try and add some "spice" moments as well as the beggining of the love action but that's as much as I can go. I'm really sorry guys.

I hope you like it and once again, thanks for clicking this story.
At the moment I don't think that there will be a Book 2 when this one finishes but hopefully, there will be another different book with a different love interrest etc.

Before we start here are some details that may be used....

Y/N = Your name

Y/H/C = your hair colour

Y/H/L = your hair length

Y/E/C = your eyes colour

Y/B/D= your birthday

Have fun reading this book and I REALLY hope you have a good time....

Now let's start, shall we? :)