The Tree of Might

Start from the beginning

With the strongest fighters now gone the world is now more vulnerable to threats then ever.

Now a couple of months after the battle the class had shifted their training into highgear with their classmates Izuku and Katsuki being the source of their motivation.

Meanwhile the strongest 3 of U.A. Shoto Todoroki, Tenya Iida and Mirio Togata as the strongest warriors currently on Earth have been pushing themselves much harder than the rest.

They are currently training in a 3 way battle.

Mirio is standing still trying to keep up with the two high speed blurs surrounding him being Todoroki and Iida.

Mirio thanks to possessing the quirks of the past users has the ability to sense danger.

"There!" Mirio then is engulthed in electricity and backhands Iida who was attempting to get him from behind which sent Iida into a crater.

Todoroki at high speeds chased towards Mirio but when it seems like he's about to punch he changes direction and shoots at the ground below Mirio which causes a giant wall of ice to send Mirio into the air.

"Masenko!" Todoroki fired a attack while Mirio was still midair but Mirio guarded in time.

Shoto pants until suddenly quicker then he could act a blue blur appeared a backkicked him and hits him into a crater.

Both Mirio and Todoroki appeared from the craters and smoke and saw Iida in his super speed mode.

"I guess we are getting serious huh? Guess its our turn to transform too" Mirio says electricity appears around him clearing meaning he is goes into further levels of One for All.

Todoroki says too turning into his ultimate form too.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

They all yell getting ready to go all out.

"STOP!" Suddenly a voice appeared in their head making them drop to base.

"Huh? Wait is that King Kai?" Iida says thinking that he's heard that voice before.

"Yes its me, Listen! There is a giant threat approching earth at this very moment!" King Kai yells.

"A new threat? What is it" Todoroki asked.

"An powerful evil space pirate known as Turles is coming to drain your planets life so he can use it to create a fruit of the gods which grants immense power!" KIng Kai explains.

"Not good..if only we had Izuku and Katsuki around" Mirio said.

"Is there anyway you can get those two back?" King Kai asked.

"I dont think so..they basically left without much of a note" Shoto explains to King Kai.

Then Iida stepped into the conversation.

"While Midoriya and Bakugo would be great to have we shouldnt doubt our abilities, we trained just as hard as them!" Iida gave a motivating speech.

"Yeah!" Mirio says cheerfully.

"IIdas right but is there anything else you can do King Kai?" Shoto asked.

"Actually I just contacted the Galactic King and he is sending Galactic patrol forces as we speak" King Kai adds.

"I have no idea who that is but that sounds great! We should also gather all the Heroes for this battle too" Mirio says.

__

"HAAAAAAAAAA!"

"HAAAAAAAAAA!" 

In the realm of the God of Destruciton Beerus where Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo are currently training under the Guardian Angel Whis while Beerus observed as he eats a large bowl of Ice cream.

In their training they where tasked with landing a single hit on Whis which they have failing at for the past two hours.

They quickly back away from Whis before Katsuki gives a nod to Midoriya which he understands.

Instead of fighting together Midoriya would fly behind Whis while Bakugo would try and distract Whis.

'Now is our chance Deku!' Bakugo contacted Midoriya via telapathy who was currently behind Whis.

"Haya!" 

They both said in unison but before their fists made contact Whis easily shifted out of the way faster then they could see which resulted them hitting heads.

"Ow!"Izuku yelled out.

"Dammit what the hell!" Bakugo grunted in pain.

"Oh ho ho ho! Nice try boys but you're gonna try harder to land a hit on me" Whis laughs.

"Wait...the way you move is similar to when Deku uses Ultra Instinct but its way more refined" Bakugo points out.

"Oh correct Bakugo I indeed use Ultra Instinct but compared to Midoriya I have complete mastery over the technique to the point that I always have it activated" Whis explains while pointing too his tall hair.

"Woahhh, So is that is my final goal with Ultra Instinct" Izuku asked.

"Indeed Midoriya but you wont go far copying my every move, Me as an angel are biologically different than species like Humans so we can far easilly use it" Whis explains.

"So Kacchan how are you doing with ultra instinct?" Midoriya asked.

"I aint going on that path, simple" Bakugo explains.

"Whatttttt" Midoriya says in awe.

"While you and Whis have been training I've been training with Lord Beerus to learn Destruction energy" Bakugo says.

"Woahhh I should have known Lord Beerus had a unique technique, His Ki deffinetly felt different from any other opponent I ever faced" Midoriya recalls his fight with Beerus.

"Hey Kacchan, Is it alright if I have a one on one training with Whis?" Asked Izuku.

"Heh, Suit yourself" Bakugo replies walking towards the grass where Beerus is eating his Ice cream.

Midoriya then smirks towards Whis with Whis replying with an even smugger smirk.

Midoriya closes his eyes before opening them to reveal them to be silver.