7

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 43 (1)

    "Just kidding, I still want to go back for supper." Zhai Zhinan said with a smile.

    009, who was feeling the green light coming from someone Qin's head: "..."

    Seeing that Zhai Zhinan was interested, Ling Muxiao told Zhai Zhinan a lot about the Celestial Master's family along the way. The more Ling Mu Xiaoyue talked, the more excited he was, and in the end he almost dug out his family's old background and told him.

    Soon the car arrived outside the gate of Ling's house. The guard came out to check the unfamiliar license plate, and opened the door after seeing that it was Ling Muxiao.

    Zhai Zhinan: "Is the guard at your house so strict?"

    "Sometimes someone comes uninvited, so the investigation is a little stricter." Ling Muxiao said, "In the future, if you come and report my name directly, they will let you in "

    "Okay, thank you." Zhai Zhinan smiled.

    Ling Muxiao once again became popular as a big red shrimp.

    009 feels that it is necessary to install a function to check the favorability, it always feels that the favorability of these world characters is not normal.

    "This energy-wasting function is unnecessary. Let me tell you his favorability." Zhai Zhinan said to 009.

    009: "Huh?"

    Zhai Zhinan: "I want him to have as much favorability as I want. Tell me the favorability evaluation criteria of your system."

    009 obediently replied: "The favorability is a 100-point system, below 30 is a passer-by. 30-49 has a slight liking, 50-69 is liking, 70-89 is liking, 90-100 is love." "

    Then his current liking is 89."

    89 points 009 know, it is the ultimate liking and obsession, but Without love, the heat will dissipate in the future, and normal life can be resumed.

    Thinking of those male protagonists and supporting actors in the first two worlds who fell in love with the host as soon as they saw it, and then returned to normal life again, 009 gasped. It turned out that the host had already considered it.

    The host is such a nice person!

    "After all, I just want to spoil the plot, and I don't want to have a group of followers behind me." Zhai Zhinan said, "Trouble."

    009 who slapped himself again: "...What about your temporary double cultivation partner?"

    "Him? He's different." "Zhai Zhinan said, "His favorability was full from the beginning, I was a little curious why he was full, so I fell in love with him, but I haven't seen it yet." 009: "!!!" There is actually a

    host It's amazing what you can't see!

    "I'm not a god, I know everything."

    Zhai Zhinan's tone was very calm, but 009 didn't know why, and subconsciously felt sad when he heard this sentence. He obviously didn't have tear ducts, but he felt like he was bulging and wanted to cry.

    Thinking of Zhai Zhinan's only tail that just grew out, the strange poison that would flare up on his body every once in a while, and the pain that had been reduced by a hundred times but still made him dare not recall, 009 felt sore and astringent for a moment.