12

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 12

    Zhai Zhinan was unpacking the eighth piece of chocolate, when he heard 009's voice, he chuckled softly, "Why did you suddenly think of asking this?"

    When asked this way, 009's eight-point determination turned into three, and he hesitated, "I'm just curious. "

    Then congratulations, you guessed half right, there is no reward." Zhai Zhinan put the chocolate into his mouth and began to take another one off.

    Hearing Zhai Zhinan's affirmative answer, even though he was not completely right, 009 was also very happy, and he didn't care whether there was a reward at all, "Host, is the Demon King in your original world better than you?" "Thousands of years ago, the Demon King was beaten by

    me Lost three tails." Zhai Zhinan wrote lightly.

    "Wow!" 009's voice was full of admiration, "You are amazing, host!"

    Zhai Zhinan stroked the red mole on his palm with his left finger, and stuffed the last piece of chocolate into his mouth.

    At this time, a bottle of water was handed to Zhai Zhinan, "Drink some water."

    "Thank you, Teacher Xu." Zhai Zhinan took a sip from the bottle, the sweetness in his mouth was diluted, and he handed it back, "Chocolate is delicious, if you drink more It's better if it's sweeter."

    "Then I'll add more sugar next time." Xu Congjing withdrew her gaze from Zhai Zhinan's wet lips, and screwed on the bottle cap again.

    [It's not that I have to knock this pair of cp, it's because they sent candy online to force me to knock it! ]

    [Chocolate made by Mr. Xu himself! He really came prepared! Nanbao must hold on! ]

    [President Xu has great self-control. If I had been at the scene, I would have kissed Nanbao just now when he was drinking water. His lips were rosy, and it was obvious that he was tempting me. ]

    [Finally someone got to the point, I don't want to knock cp at all, I just want to go to battle with Nanbao Jiangjiang! ]

    [I want to push him to the ground, kiss his red lips hard, make his pale face flush with emotion, and let out a thin sob in his throat...]

    ...

    Seeing that the barrage became more and more explicit, and even started to drive openly, 009 couldn't bear to look directly at it, but it found that Zhai Zhinan was watching it with gusto.

    Can't help but admire it even more, the host is indeed a vixen with thousands of theoretical knowledge reserves of double cultivation.

    At this time, the system prompt sounded: "The collapse rate of the world line has increased by 10%, and the current collapse rate is 45%."

    009: "Host, the mission of the male lead accepting that group has failed."

    Zhai Zhinan hummed and signaled I heard it myself.

    Obviously Zhai Zhinan had expected this scene a long time ago, but 009 was still a little confused. Why did the failure of the mission increase the crash rate so much?

    "It's not because the mission failed." On this point, Zhai Zhinan was still happy to explain to 009, "Did he break with Zhou Leyang?

    "