Kushi - What happened to me Doctor ?

Doctor - Don't panic. Good news only....
Congratulations Kushi. You are pregnant for four weeks.

Kushi and Arnav got stunned and became pindrop silent.

Doctor - Didn't you came to know ?

Kushi shook her head NO.

Doctor - Do you have morning sickness ? I mean.... Do you have difficulties like Vomiting, headache or weakness as soon as you wake up ?

Kushi again shook her head NO.

Doctor - That means, your baby is a good Baby and not troubling his/her Mumma. Good then..... But you have to be careful and follow few instructions. First trimester is very delicate and you are strictly asked to follow what your Doctor says..... I have referred a Gynaecologist, Mrs Roy. You can continue with her.

Patting her cheeks the elderly woman smiled to them and went away asking the nurse to take her to the Doctor.

Nurse took the stunned Kushi and Arnav to the gynaecologist and the new parents was instructed about the do's and don'ts. But Arnav and Kushi literally heard nothing. They was totally in another world.

After explaining everything that they didn't even heard properly, he got the instructions book and diet chart and went out taking kushi with him, paying the bill.

As soon as they sat in the car, Arnav smiled through tears. He couldn't believe that his wife is pregnant with his child. It felt as if he got a new meaning of life. His happiness knew no bounds. He turned to Kushi to speak with her but found her unusually silent. His smile vanished not able to understand what she is thinking then.

He slowly started the car and drove to their home. Arnav got down but Kushi sat inside not realising her surroundings.

Arnav gulped and moving to her side he opened the car door and touched her shoulder making her jerk.

Arnav - Kushi.... Ghar aagayi....

Kushi looked at her surroundings only then and got down. Silently she went inside. Arnav didn't got anything and closing the door he went inside.

Kushi directly went to their room and laid on her side. Arnav who looked at her like that thought ' She may not want this baby for now '.

He went inside washroom and got freshen up and changed into his track and pants. He laid beside her. He is confused as they have not really discussed about having a Baby. He thought to speak with her and know what she is thinking only to see she felt deep asleep. Taking her in his arms carefully he also closed his eyes.

It was dinner time when Arnav woke up. He got up and went to washroom to wash his face.

When he came out he saw Kushi also woke up and sitting on the bed.

Arnav - Kushi....

Kushi looked at him and as soon as she saw him, her eyes filled with tears and she started crying raising her hands towards him. Arnav was beside her in next second as soon as he saw her expression changing.

He cupped her cheeks - What happened Kushi ? Why are you crying ?

Kushi - I.... Iam.... Pregnant Arnav ji.....

Arnav got silent for a moment - Why are you crying for that ?

Kushi - How could I not cry when I know nothing about all this ? Arnav ji Iam so scared. What if I got careless and it harm our Baby anyhow ? I don't know anything about this.... What to eat, how to eat ? I don't know how to take care of a newborn. I will be the worst mother who have zero knowledge in all this. I don't want any harm to our Baby.....