Atharvaa: Yen work mattum dhan irrukanuma😁?

Malar: ama

Malar: If there's nothing else then bye. I'm busy.

Malar glares at her phone. Why won't he get the hint? Maybe na nethiku sirichi pesunadhu nalla he thought I was interested in him? Next time veliya kuptana sollida vendiyathu dhan.

Malar tries distracting herself by burying her head in paperwork. But nothing worked to take her mind off the fight. Or rather take her mind off one very handsome music director. She wondered what he was doing now. Malar shook her head shocked. Why is she always thinking about him? She pulled her hair as she let out a scream.

Pooja and Ramya come rushing in hearing her muted scream.

"Ma'am, yenna achu?", Pooja asks staring at Malar wide-eyed.

Ramya tries controlling her laugh at Malar's messed-up hair but fails.

Malar glares at Ramya making her shut up.

"Ma'am yenna problem nu sonna dhana theriyum.", Ramya asks.

Malar sighs before giving them a brief explanation of the fight.

Pooja and Ramya settle on opposite chairs as they listen.

"So neenge avaru rude behave pannadhu nalle you got angry", Pooja says thoughtfully.

Malar nods,"I know I'm short-tempered, but Atharvaa was perfectly nice to us."

"But Anirudh doesn't seem like the guy who is rude to anyone. Maybe he had a reason", Ramya replies.

Malar groans, "Na pesura ellarum idhey sonna yeppadi? Appo nan dhan thaapu ah?"

Ramya shakes her head, "neenga mattum thappu ille ma'am but ninge sonnadhu romba harsh ah irundichu."

"Unga friend also told you right, Anirudh and Atharvaa have some past.Avaru kitte poi pesungale", Pooja suggested.

Malar nodded, "I'm just so embarrassed. What if he's rude to me?"

"Loveuh kaga thittu kooda vanga mattingala ma'am?", Ramya smirked.

"Yedhu love ah?Yarkuda love? I am just his assistant.", Malar glares at Ramya.

"Oh ho.Appe ninge yen inge sogama okandhirikinga?Avara thittunadhiku ninge yen feel panringe?Ninge verum assistant dhana?", Pooja asked with raised eyebrows while Ramya snickered.

Malar glares at the both of them before shooing them out. She then decides to call Lina.

"Hey Lina, this is Malar.", Malar greets her.

"Oh hey thank god Malar you called.Inga Nelson sir, Sk sir la vandhu Anirudh sir enga nu kettanga. I didn't know what to tell them. So I just told him, sir isn't feeling well.", Lina said sounding exhausted.

"A-a-avaru k-kitta irundhu endha news um v-varalaiya?", Malar asks hesitantly making Lina smile on the other end.

"Illa, he didn't inform anything.", Lina says.

"Oh", Malar goes silent as she feels her heart drop.

"Avaru veetu address tharen, poi pakiringala?", Lina asks.

"Naana? But-", Malar replies 

"Poi parungale.Ninga ponna avaru kandippa ungala paparu", Lina says.

"But na eppadi, avaru veetuku?", Malar continued hesitating.

"Yaarum onnum nenaika mattanga.His mother is very sweet.Ninge kude meet panirkinga le", Lina says.

"Fine address ah kudu", Malar says.

Malar got up from her desk, grabbing her handbag before blindly tossing the car keys and phone inside she rushed outside only to run smack into Shwetha. Malar sighs at her bad luck before gritting her teeth and wishing her boss.

"Good morning ma'am, but I am busy right now. So we'll talk later", Malar says trying to sound polite.

"Enga pore? You have paperwork to do.", Shwetha says rolling her eyes.

"Ivlo lazy ah oru employee ah na pathadey ille.", Shwetha accuses Malar.

"Yedhu nan lazy? If you recall yen table le irruka ella papers um unge responsibility dhan, not mine. Velaiya pannanma adhe unga employee kitta kudukiringale, neengalam yenna bossuh.", Malar replies back.

"Yenna sonne?", Shwetha turns red from embarrassment.

"Idellam nan sollale, Anirudh sir dhan solle sonnaru.", Malar uses his name before rushing from the office.

Pooja and Ramya burst out laughing at the clever way Malar escaped.

Malar drives quickly to his address, wondering what to say to him when she sees him.

She stops her car outside, before walking up to the gate.  

She introduces herself as Anirudh's assistant to security before she's let in.

She knocks on the door nervously, thinking whether she should return the same way she came from. Before she could run away, the door opened to reveal Anirudh's mom.

She looked sad and worried, but her eyes lit up when she saw Malar.

"Malar, yeppa ma vantha.Va, ulle va.", Lakshmi smiled and hugged her before pulling her inside.

"Hi aunty na vandhu-", Malar says before she's interrupted.

"Ani ah pakka vandhiya ma?", Lakshmi asked with hope in her eyes.

Malar nodded, "Avaru yeppadi irrukaru aunty. Is he okay? Odambu edhavidu serilaiya?", Malar inquired worriedly making Lakshmi smile knowingly.

"Nee eh poi paru ma", Lakshmi says pointing at Anirudh's room which was on the first floor.

Malar walked up the stairs before knocking on his door and entering inside.

"Amma na dhan pasikale nu sonnen le? I don't want food.", Anirudh mumbled sitting by the window and looking out.

"Na unga amma ille", Malar says observing him, making him snap his head towards her. His eyes were rimmed with dark circles and they looked hollow and sad. Malar's heart ached thinking she did that to him and tears fell from her eyes just by looking at him.

"Nee yen azhara? Edhume un thappu illaiye.", Anirudh asks with a sad smile.

***

Thanks a lot to everyone who have either voted or added my book to their reading list.Also I can't mention all the names of the people who have shows their support for my work since, Wattpad has a feature that I can only mention them if they are following me.So I am collectively saying to everyone that I'm grateful for all of your love and support.It gives me the motivation to continue posting my work for you guys.

Hope you continue enjoying my book:)

 And once again love you all❤️❤️