Eidolon

"He's possessed!" Jaune yelled out.
"Or reincarnated." Ren added on, Ruby chiming in.
"Oh, isn't it weird?" The small red remarked as RNJR remained gathered around Oscar, all examining him as they watched with differing facial expressions.
"It is very weird, yes." We shyly replied, before Qrow and Ghost walked into the room from the dark kitchen.
"Okay, okay. Let's all just take a second and remember this is all overwhelming for everyone." Qrow stated as he held a small mug in his hand.
"How long have you dealt with this?" Ghost asked the boy, scratching his subtle beard.
"I'd say maybe a few months. He suddenly showed up one day and freaked me out, before eventually talking me into finding you all." Oscar replied, looking back to the team who had stepped back from him.

Everyone began to take their seats, Qrow and Ghost calmly sitting on the opposite side of Oscar from Ruby and Nora, Jaune and Ren standing next to the girls.
Ruby and Oscar looked at each other, both giving a small, nervous chuckle.
"Ah, sorry. It's just- I've never really met Huntsmen and Huntresses before." Oscar remarked, slightly cowering in his seat.
"We've never met a person with two souls, so, first times all around." Ruby said back, smiling at him.
"Does split personality disorder count?" Ghost asked quietly, his thoughts trailing to him and Yeta back at Beacon, the latter of the two smiling wickedly.
"No." Qrow replied, shifting his gaze from Oscar to the pilot for a moment.
"Ah, kay."

"Not to break up the whole 'getting to know you' game, but we need to have a talk." Qrow said after getting everyone's attention.
"Mind showing us your little parlor trick, kid?" Qrow added, causing Oscar to sigh deeply.
"Yeah, okay. Just so you know, I'll still be here." Oscar stated, causing the team to glance at each other in confusion.

The boy then closed his eyes and took a deep breath, before his body let off a quiet hum, before all color on his body were inverted for a brief moment, the color quickly returning as he glowed a dim green for a short time.
The boy then opened his eyes, which shined a nice yellow, before looking over to the team as his eyes returned to normal.
"It is so very good to see you again, students." Ozpin said through Oscar, his voice distorted at the beginning, before his voice began to sound like Oscar and Ozpin speaking at the same time. RNGJR then began to share looks of discomfort, before Ghost spoke up.

"So… what the fuck? I- what in the Greek Mythology Eidolon is this? Ozpin?" Ghost asked, avoiding looking directly into his eyes for the moment.
"Correct, and though I may be the one speaking, Oscar is still present mentally. He's merely handed over the controls, so to speak." Ozpin replied, before Ryan met his eyes for a brief moment. 

'Just don't make us do anything embarrassing.'

The pilot smiled at the boy's inner thoughts, before quickly breaking eye contact as he heard dozens of other voices for the briefest of moments.
"I'm afraid this all must be very perplexing." Ozpin stated, leaning over a little.
"And alarming. And bizzare-" Nora was cut off by Ghost for a short moment.
"Is that a Jojo reference…?" He quietly muttered, which the ginger ignored.

Yeta would probably punch me in the throat for beating him to it… fuck that guy.

"- and just really kind of hard to believe overall!" Nora continued, causing Ozpin to laugh.
"It's good to see you all still have your sense of humor." Ozpin replied, looking over to the displeased looking pilot.
"Humor comes and goes when needed…" Ryan stated, glancing at the ground.
"I know you've all been through tremendous hardship already… I'm sorry." Ozpin muttered, his voice distorted at the last part as if Oscar spoke too.

"I mean… it's not your fault." Ruby stated, causing Ozpin to look at her.
"It's all my fault. I told you once that I made more mistakes than any man, woman and child on this planet. And I wasn't exaggerating." Ozpin replied, looking at the ground as Qrow stood up and walked out of the room.
"I'm… cursed. For thousands of years, I've walked the surface of Remnant, living, dying, and reincarnating in the body of a like-minded soul." The professor continued, his voice occasionally distorting as he spoke.