Bai Liu was in a rare state of absence and his gaze was a bit distracted. "...It is a part time job again. Why am I still working as a corporate drone in the game? I don't like being exploited."

Liu Jiayi, "......."

He was lost because of this?!

Liu Jiayi blankly climbed onto the brass distillery used as a decoration and hit the back of Bai Liu's head. "Troublemaker, regain your spirit first! Take care of your pursuer. He will definitely chase you into this game. That man has a strong fighting power. You had better think of a way to get us through this level three game."

Bai Liu was hit against the wall by Liu Jiayi and remained motionless.

Liu Jiayi, "......."

Liu Jiayi grabbed Bai Liu's head and pulled him, roaring angrily, "Don't pretend to be dead to avoid a part time job! You brought me into this game so you have the responsibility to take me out of here! Give me a bit of an adult man's responsibility, Bai Liu!"

Bai Liu slowly lifted his head from the wall and looked at Liu Jiayi with a very sullen expression. "Is there anyone who will give me money for working here?"

"...Of course, there isn't anyone. What are you thinking?"

"Oh." Bai Liu slowly lowered his head again and exclaimed angrily, "Then I quit. I have been forced to do very bad business for 10 years. Now I have to work for nothing. I can't do it."

Bai Liu was like a contemporary Grandet who was forced to hand over his legacy to his son, only to find that he wasn't dead yet. He had an expression of loss. It was obvious that he hadn't recovered from his 10 years of hot pot transactions with Lu Yizhan.

Liu Jiayi stepped on Bai Liu's shoulder and pulled out the corporate drone trying to escape from working. She scolded him. "You can't just say you won't do it. Hurry up and work!"

After discovering that nothing could make this corporate drone immersed in loss and depression recover, Liu Jiayi had to resort to the ultimate move. "You work and I'll pay you. How about 100 yuan an hour?"

Bai Liu, who had buried his head in the wall, turned without hesitation. He stared at Liu Jiayi, reaching out his hand to her. He wasn't ashamed at all. "Deal. Pay first and then work."

Liu Jiayi, "......."

D*mn, this Bai Liu was just waiting for her to pay money, calculating her feelings...

Was this man so stingy? Even calculating the money of an eight year old girl?

Liu Jiayi scolded in her heart but on the surface, she gave Bai Liu the money without moving. Bai Liu took the money, tidied up his clothes and returned to being a part-time worker. "Let's go to the factory to check it first."

"Wait!" Liu Jiayi grabbed Bai Liu in a slightly helpless manner. "Weren't you listening to what I just told you? That Captain Tang is chasing you into the game. If you go directly into the factory to find the NPC and receive a quest, you might bump into him. His gun, the skill weapon, is very powerful and it can even be used in reality. If you bump into him, he will kill you without saying a word!"

Bai Liu removed Liu Jiayi's hand with a casual expression. "The moment he entered this game, he won't kill me."

Liu Jiayi was stunned. "Why?"

"Rose Factory is a game stage specially presented by someone for Tang Erda and I. Of course, it also might not be a human." Bai Liu lowered his eyes and they darkened. "In this game called Rose Factory, there must be a secret that can save all those polluted by the perfume. This is the same as the reward of the Love Welfare Institute monster book, where it provided me with an item that can save a child from the blood ganoderma lucidum poisoning."