*She got shock she immediately run towards the door and said*
Y/n : guys guys plz open the door fast there is one dead body inside in which one bomb has been fit plz open it only 5 min is remaining to blast the bomb...*as she said that everyone got shock and panicked..and luckily at that same time door got open...they all went outside of the ice room*
Y/n : guys we not have any time now...guys hold each other hands we all will jump from here okay... through this glass window we not have much time do are guys ready..

*They all immediately hold their hands and got in position and ready to jump*
Everyone : ready
Y/n : okay..1...2..and...3 *to all jump from the glass window and that's when the bomb got blasted...they all landed on the ground but thanks to god that they all safe but they got injured and they jumped and while jumping from the glass window which made a cut on their skin..

Ava : my God what just happened guys...?
Sharly : don't know...ahh *she screams when she touches her own hand where it has cut*
Jimin : *worried* What happened ? *Ask sharly*
Sharly : nothing just i just my own hand where it has cut...*she hiss..and jimin rub her hand meanwhile they head one car horn sound they look behind and saw one car stop right behind them*

*They wait for the person to come out of the car..soon 5 girls come out of the car and that it ITZY... bangpinkwoo, sharly , Ava and y/n were shock to see them..itzy came close to them*
Itzy : hii guys...
Ava : You guys here ? But why did you guys come here...? *Confused*
Lia : well we are here bcz we got the information that you guys are in danger but by look at you guys it's seen like you guys are safe...

Eunwoo : yes we got saved...*sign in relief*
Chaeryeong : y/n what happened? And what with that look ? *As she said that everyone look at her and saw her that she is in deep through..but she come back when she hear chaeryoung call out her name*
Y/n : huh ?
Jhope : what happened y/n? *Ask her*  what with that expression?

Y/n : nothing just thinking that who is that person who want to kill us? Bcz now i don't think we come here by ourselves but someone set a trap for us to die...bcz they way we come here after that astro and bp come here and now itzy also come here then and this build got blust by that dead body in which the bomb was fit and i dont it's a coincidence...
Rm : well y/n as a point...i also don't think it's a coincidence...
Yeji : for a now let's go home and take a rest guys...we will talk about this matter in y/n not at home..bcz in y/n mansion there that Sia is there so we can't take that risk...

Yeji : Maybe tomorrow in y/n office we will meet and talk about this matter, okay...?
Jhope : umm maybe she is right..let's talk about this matter tomorrow now let's go home...*everyone nodded..they about to go but Suga said something which makes everyone stop and shock*
Suga : umm why don't you and your friends come to our house and have dinner with us...*Nervous*
Yeji : *blush* umm idk
Y/n : why are you even inviting her oppa ? You didn't even care about anyone except your sleep...? *Teasing and smirk at him*

Jhope : yeah hyung i thought you only love sleep and not care about anyone...but here you are inviting a girl and her friends for dinner? You never call me for dinner like that but instead you say "if you want then eat it or get lost" *immite his voice..and teasing him while Suga was blushing but hide it...while others are confused that why y/n and jhope are teasing Suga*
Suga : Just shut up you both...*blush but cold tone*
Y/n & jhope : whatever.. *roll their eyes*

Suga : you brats *he said that y/n and jhope ran away from there making Suga ran behind them.. making others laugh*
Yuna : So Unnie Suga oppa invited you for dinner ? *Teasing*
Bangpink and astro : can anyone tell us what is happening here? Why were yeji and Suga were blushing?
Ryujin : well yeji have crush on Suga from childhood since she saw him with y/n and we don't know about Suga but since it's his first time for him inviting yeji for a dinner bcz from since an childhood he never once look at her...