Ep 13

|♠|Jhope and your wedding and you got kidnapped same day |♠|

~♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥~

A/n(Sharly) POV

~♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥~

Time skip at suga's room

*Jhope and Jennie is in Suga's room while Suga got call from his spy....and what his spy said he was shock to hear that*
Suga : WHAT? *Shock* okay okay i will handle that but you keep an eye on every one of our enemies okay... Okay okay bye.

Jennie : What happened oppa?
Suga : they have plan of entering in wedding hall by disguise
Jhope : you mean changing their style and face
Suga : yeah...they have a full plan on kidnapping y/n on wedding day....
Jennie : we need to be careful tomorrow.... Anyway Jhope oppa you go and sleep tomorrow is big day for you...*she said making jhope nod he went to his room to sleep*

Time skip to bridal dressing room

*Y/n is getting ready plus her photoshoot also going on...wholes girls are ready also ready they all are wear same clothes as they are bridesmaid for y/n...soon someone enter room*
??? : Y/n ? *He called y/n look at him she immediately ran towards him and hug him*
Y/n : Dad, how are you? I thought you won't come to my wedding..? *Tears eyes*

[ A/n(Sharly) : guys i will now refer y/n real dad as a y/n dad and ms cha husband aka eunwoo dad as a Mr cha who y/n call dad since a long and who raised her...So in place of y/n dad in use Mr cha and y/n real dad as a y/n dad.. so hope you guys understand it...]
Y/n dad : how come i will not attend my daughter's wedding hmm you are my princess...and i want to see my daughter married again...

Y/n dad : and i trust jhope with you.. he is good for you... And I must say you fall for very good people in this world... I can say from both your eyes that you guys love each other a lot...*kiss y/n forehead* take care of yourself and jhope okay *y/n nodded her head*
??? : What about me y/n? *She looked behind and saw her another dad who raised her like her real dad...*

*Y/n hug mr cha.. he also hug her*
Mr cha : i never saw you as my adopted daughter but my real daughter... I would thank your dad for giving me you to take care of you while you take over your throne... And I will also help you in taking over your throne...Help u in getting your power back...
Y/n : thank you dad(Mr cha) i love you both of my dad you guys are the best...*she hug both of them*

Mr cha : okay okay today is your wedding you shouldn't cry but smile... Now smile..*y/n smile* good now you get ready me and your dad go and see if everything is set or not...*y/n nodd as they went out...y/n again got ready with her makeup and hairstyle*

Meanwhile with that Zoey and young - dae

young-dae : Everything is ready right?
Bodyguards : yes sir
young-dae : Good at any cost today i want y/n...
Bodyguards : yes sir...
Zoey : okay everyone back to work....*they ready to kidnap y/n on her wedding day*

*Soon they reach the wedding venue... Young-dae and Zoey went towards the y/n dressing room he open the door and saw that y/n is alone in her dressing room there is no one is room except her*
Young-dae : hey this is our chance to kidnap her see there is no one in the room...
Zoey : yeah you're right... C'mon let's go...*they both enter in room , they put chloroform/drug in his handkerchief he slowly went towards y/n and put the handkerchief on her mouth due to that she became unconscious*