ep 16

|•| When you ,Sharly and BTS got stuck in an ice room |•|

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

A/n(Sharly) POV

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

Hallway

*As y/n was going suddenly she someone hit her head and that's make her faint..and who make her unconscious carry her and put on ice room and left from there and locking the room*

Ice room

*Y/n come back to her sense she started to gain her consciousness...she look around and found herself in ice room...she got confused that how come she is came here..she look around the room and saw BTS and Sharly in ice room Along with her...she got shock to see them..she immediately went to them and wake them up..they all wake up slowly and hold their head due to the pressure which was put while hitting their head to make them unconscious*

Jimin : *hold his head* ahh what happened? And *look around* How did we all end up in this ice room? And why my head hurts alot...*groan in pain*
Y/n : don't know...bro but let's just get out from here...
Jin : right umm let's just try to open the door..*they all try to open the door but it was so strong that it didn't open the door...*
Taehyung : Aish it's not opening...*pouted*
Jhope : y/n try to call eunwoo maybe he can help us i saw him,his team and our sisters here...

Y/n : okay...fine...*pouted..she call eunwoo and after few secs he pick up the call* hello eunwoo
Eunwoo : yes y/n why did you call me when you are in the same building as us...
Y/n : eunwoo shut up and hear me...*she scold him as he on the other hand pouted* anyway listen here idk where but me ,BTS and Sharly got stuck in the ice room maybe it's in same building where we are so find us soon...bcz here in the ice room the temperature is increasing and i can control in this temperature but others can't so hurry up...and also the oxygen level can go down any moment...

Eunwoo : Okay okay I'm coming to you...*he hung up the call*
Y/n : he said he is coming after finding out the location..*she said that others nod..they all sit on the floor even if it's cold but they don't have any choice...but for at least few mins like for 30 mins they can bare the cold temperature but not more then that...jhope lean his back on the one of the table and y/n put her head on his shoulder while hold his arms which is on her thighs..same goes to sharly and jimin and others to so at least they can give each other other warm...*

*Soon after 25 mins like she hear some sound coming from the other side of the door she assumes that it's bp ,Ara and eunwoo on the other side of the door...they immediately get up from the floor*
Y/n : Eunwoo is this that you...
Eunwoo : yes y/n it's us...*he said from other side of the door*
Sharly : eunwoo oppa open the door fast here oxygen level is going down and cold temperature is increasing fast oppa...

Jimin : yes plz open the door fast...
Jungkook: yes open it fast my girlfriend banana milk is missing me..*as he said that everyone look at him weirdly yet glare at him* what ? *Confusion*
BTS ex jk ,y/n and Sharly : just shut up jungkook
Jungkook : so rude *pouted*
Jisoo : relax guys and stop fighting we are opening this door..

*While they all are trying to open the door from outside while from inside BTS were also trying to push door so door can open due to amount of pressure put on the door to open it...while they were trying y/n felt there is someone else in the room along with sharly and BTS so y/n through to go and check who is there...soon she found one dead body in ice room at first she got shock and also confused that why a dead body is doing in ice room...she went near that body and check and that's when she got to know that in that dead body there is one bomb has been fit*