Chapter 6 Mt.Munboksan I am Coming

"Wait! " He looked at the newcomer carrying a bag bigger than her size .She looked very petite.

"Mr. Do you know where this tourist agency is set up?"

He twitched his eyebrow,a headache coming up
"Scam". He recognised her , wasn't this the young lady Zhao? He wonders why is she here .

Does her family knows that she is here ?

"Huh?"

"No agency with this name is set up here for tourist " he lied, he probably can't waste his time talking to her and showing her the pathways and route.

"Aye? ?! Then what are you doing here alone?"

"Isn't this a personal question "

"Right,+1"

"You should probably return " he said as he looked at his watch ,he wants to begin with the whole trip but can't because of a clumsy rabbit blocking his way.

"But I just made it here...but as to why no agency,or not so many people here?"

"Idk"

"Right "

With that he turned his back,and started walking towards the direction of his agency where he was supposed to reach yesterday,so that he could begin with his trip.

He is probably going to get so many taunts from his friend Bambam,the owner of the only tourist agency set up in the area .

Mt.Munboksan is a pretty popular area for trekking and night camp experiences, but there was only one agency set up here because due to the risk factors and various other activities ,it required experience and quite an amount that to be invested.

It's difficult for others to open an agency out of nowhere,gain a reputation and start making zeroes in the bank.

Once an agency tried to open up ,but didn't had any native of this place who knew the routes and area,it eventually failed.

it's actually because of the bambam family lineage who did the same service that is why he is here

one of the major drawbacks for this  agency  was that they charged quite an amount for their 9 days camp.A normal working person with a job of 9-5 couldn't afford it. If they invest it here,then they are probably without any wage for next 2 months

"I ll get going"He said and nodded respectfully to the women beside him ,who nodded back well and politely thanked him .

_______________________________________

" ! You big Hulk I  thought you are not coming!"

"Something came up yesterday "

"BRUHH I don't care ,we don't have any guides left,if only you came yesterday you could have gone with the group or with the solo tourist guide who was vacant "

"Are they none ?"

"Yess ,I already told you about the schedule yet you ignored it "

"Honestly I have came to this place a lot ,I honestly don't even require any guides"

"That doesn't mean that you go without a guide!"

"Why not? just drop off from the chopper to the area ,there are flag anyways along the path ,climb up ,built the camp near the secluded permitted area ,then so on . "

"That doesn't mean I ll let you go alone there ,"

"Anyways just wait,many people come during this time,rest for today if there are 6-7 people then I ll go with you guys "

"But only if there's 6-7 !"

"It's not even necessary".

"Rest as of now , I ll call you for the afternoon lunch ,it's still early "

"Sure why not "

______________________________________

It was quite early,he went to his room slept for a while .But

Why did he came here ?

It was his father's favourite place ,when their business started to kick up then, there was this first and last time where he could come and enjoy with his father

He recalled him saying ,a distant memory of his.

"If only we had enough money i would have come to this beautiful place a lot earlier "

"But now you do "the young teen promptly said to his father.

"I do ,but I lack the time " he smiled ,one which reminisces grief and of pain .

"This is probably the last time I am here"

"I just want to stay here and feel happy" he whispered the last part, he smiled and smiled and smiled.

He smiled of grief ,but that smile troubled the young jungkook,he didn't liked it . It felt he was hiding things,it felt as if he was slowly suffering.

He got up from his bed , went to the sink washed his face thoroughly ,he could see his reflection on the mirror.He sighed and made his way out ,he was hungry and wanted to have the proper meal prepared out .

He walked out and stumbled across the same woman whom he encountered this morning ,but injured?

"You!" She exclaimed as she him there,both of her  eyes widened,with her puffed cheeks she sure looked like an angry red bird.

Unintentionally he chuckled.

"Hey,"