Chapter 3 Brightest Star

Last night it was wholesome for everyone in villa ,the boys having fun with the Groom while the girls enjoying with bride

Somi and Rosè ,had soon joined the four girls , the Chou and Zhao family elders were surely having trouble.

The banquet was getting prepared , the invitation cards have already been send to guests, The guest were to arrive since evening and bunch honestly did not had much time to prepare everything .

"Lis , Tzuyu  likes Jades? I bought Jade bangles for her ,is that okay ?"

"Tzuyu  dress is prepared!"

"Lisa the banquet is all set up right? The guest would start arriving soon, "

"I bet there will be a lot of paparazzi's out hiding, Tae and Tzuyu are quite popular in their fields,"

"They are models duh "

Zhao taehyung and Chou Tzuyu met through a Body wash Advertisement.

"Ma'am we will start with their makeup "

"You guys continue i ll just check upon the management one last time !" Lisa said, as she dashed down to check one last time ,she surely had screwed up and not had prepared a single gown for engagement

She planned to wear any of her old gown ,she did not had even started with her own makeup .
It was quite tiring for her , she had to make sure everything was set up , there was surely quite hustle bustle there ,it was same for the Zhao brothers.

Tzuyu had wore a very beautiful red dress ,with its mermaid gown ,she looked exceptionally pretty while Taehyung had wore a red suit to accompany the bride's clothes,they would surely look a like a dazzling couple in the banquet, standing tall and pretty .

All the girls were almost done with their own makeup and gowns so we're the men's,
All the clothes were ordered By Queen's Spirit ,the brand that had just developed and rise into fame just in a year and had became popular for its exceptionally different and new styles.These clothes were gifted by Lisa as an side engagement present.

"Oh my , Tzuyu! You look so pretty dear !"

"Damn you look so good!"

"So do you ! We look exceptionally good ! Y'all ,but i am so scared.."

"Trust me you ll be fine ,unnie" Somi said and gently pressed her hand ..

"Where's Lis though? ,I haven't seen her for a while " rosè asked

"I asked her to check with the management for one last time , Poor kid has not even started with her makeup.." said Lisa 's mother as she stood up

"Father!, You came right on the time ,how are you ?"

"I am fine , and first of all here's my present for the beautiful soon to be  bride Tzuyu,
Good luck dear , My grandson ain't bad" Grandfather Zhao said.

With the start of little conversation broke everyone into fits of laughter,

"Thank you grandpa.!"

"Where Lis though?"

"Well she is...there she is !"

Lisa had not started with any makeup or chose her gown and heels ,she did not noticed that Grandfather Zhao had already reached . She was rather anxious and politely greeted her grandfather.

"You don't have any new gown to wear ?"

"i have several gow..-"

",stop with your explanation, here i bought you a gown in advance "

"Lis you should have bought one from Queen's Spirit for your own !"

"I forgot  ,my apologies i ll just go and change,you guys head to banquet,guest would soon start arriving "

"Lalli ,i have kept few jewel on your table,choose any to wear and come down we ll wait for you down "

"Yes mom !"

The gown which Grandfather Zhao had bought was white in colour,it had really peculiar design but wasn't strange in bad way , it was really beautiful, though if one thought it represented modernity then was only partially right ,It looked as if it had history too.

The dress was really pretty, one could imagine themselves as a queen ,she decided not to wear heavy jewels and just wore a pair of diamond earrings

She looked really pretty,her cold visuals complimented the dress a lot ,the light makeup,her blonde long hairs felt really natural,

Her actions and way of walking were elegant too ,she looked stunningly amazing

She had a face , for what people would turn back to look at it .

Finally after what the least amount of time she could consume,she headed down in the banquet ,not knowing what different surprises was coming up for her .

The theme of the banquet was "Fun and love " after all

She walked down the banquet , unaware that she became the brightest star that moment, even captivating someone from her
Beauty

_______________________________________