Chapter 4 Banquet

"Jungkook get ready,we have to leave for the banquet soon , "

"Zhao  brothers are managing their company together  "

"Besides the young lady of Zhao I knew is really polite and beautiful,!"

"Hmm, i am ready mom ,let's go to banquet "

"Jungkook "

" Hmm? What happened?"

"You have to find yourself a girl soon , you ll soon turn Thirty in two years ! I want a grandchild "

"Mom.."

"What mom? Even Taehyung got married! ,It's you next whose wedding i am gonna witness!"

The duo continued ,no one would expect the CEO of the Jeon's Corporation,the largest MNC company in korea would actually get scolded by someone.

As soon Jungkook and Mrs.jeon had entered,the banquet had became somewhat tense , the man in its black suit looked really handsome ,his reputation was way too clean and there was literally no one who didn't knew about him ,he was well guarded with guards hiding and two besides him .

The girls could not help but feel excited and swoon over him , his features were well defined his veiny hands looked exceptionally attractive,his body was built really well, and just by one look
One could say that the man carried elegance with him not the other way around.

The woman besides looked really well and pretty, one could surely imagine how beautiful she must be in her youth , though aged her skin wasn't dry it was properly moisturized ,and didn't look like someone who has aged .
The woman herself carried a charm ,the son and mother duo brought another charm to the banquet.

"Mrs.Jeon I am really pleased that you came here to attend the banquet,!"

"The Pleasure is ours, beside Somi and Lisa are good friends too, "

The Jeon family unlike Zhao family was not raised in money, the business handled By Jungkook soon developed making him the richest tycoon of the country.

The young man worked diligently,and had finally made onto the top.

Mother Jeon and Zhao became good friends through ocassional socialite gatherings.

"Yes yes , also you look stunningly beautiful today! You seriously aged like a fine wine !"

"So do you ! "

Both the ladies were no less than each other, talking enthusiastically , soon it was the time for the banquet to start ,The Chou elders and Zhao elders sat together,Mrs.jeon also joined them .

Everyone talked how well the banquet was managed,how so many people were invited to it ,how the bride and groom looked amazing,they were really pleased and felt privileged.

Everyone had made themselves comfortable too , Many people came to the influential family to clink glass during toasts ,
Jungkook was himself surrounded by many,each having an intention to develop kin relation.
It was Taehyung who has successfully let him out .

Many girls talked and wanted to gain their attention,

Gosh he looks hot !

Yes ! Like just look at his defined features!

He is Ceo of Jeon Corporations afterall y'all !

"join us ! Guys let me introduce my brother" Taehyung and Jungkook heard a voice coming from the one section of the banquet

where the Zhao brothers have settled themselves,

"Nice to meet you all , Jeon Jungkook "

They all introduced themselves and asked Jungkook to join for tonight occasion,
He gladly accepted the offer,he surely did not wanted to get surrounded by people again talking about work.

"Where's Lalli ?" Jin asked

" She did not show up since the banquet started"

"She had not even prepared her gown ,she was busy with management"Tzuyu said worriedly ,

"Tae and Tzu ,you should soon get ready! We can't keep the guest waiting,let's just wait for a little while"

Whose she ?

She is just so beautiful!

She looks like a fairy in that white dress!

Is she a celebrity?!

Is she dating anyone???!

Oh my ! She is so pretty!

With the sound of whispers, everyone turned their attention to the new comer, which seemed to have gained every one attention successfully

Unaware ,he was captivated by her beauty

____________