You try to call your friends, to nick or Chris but everyone were busy, your best friend was with her boyfriend in a hotel, the others had works and families to take care of, and nick and Chris wasn't at home. You felt alone.

You wanted to call Matt and told him you don't care about his stupid job, that he needs break from that, taking a break from all of this stress. Because he forgot to live.

You wanted to go back in time, to the first week you lived with him, for the first week that you guys were all day at house, watching movies and playing video games. Like two little kids.

It's was already 5pm, Matt promise he will be here before an hour ago, and he still hasn't done his job, you sat on the living room, looking at the door, waiting for ring ball. But nothing came.

-
Matt was on the way back home, he was tired, it's was 10pm, he promised you he will be home at 4 but his boss gave him a lot of work today and he done it late, he wanted to done it in the office and not at home because he want to be with you more, making you feel better for not being home at four like he supposed to be.

He close the door and saw you sleeping at the couch, he sigh as he saw you there, you waited for him. It's broke his heart to not stand up for his word.

"Where have you been?" You woke up as you heard the door shut. "At work." He put the key on the table. "Until 10?" You were confused. He just nodded and came sit next to you.

"Matt, you promised you'll be here at four, and now it's ten.."
"I know, I know. Believe me I Know." He cut you in the middle of the sentence. "So why?" You looked at him, he knew the look at your face, it's was look of anger.

"My boss gave me so many things that I had to do, and I didn't want to do it at home like always. So I stayed at the office." He explained his words.

"Matt, I think you should drop this job." You took his hands, he just looked at you with nothing to say. "What do you mean? It's the only job we have, we need it. For get money to paying bills." He looked at you, you knew it's won't be good.

"But you forget to living Matt.." you whispered, making him to look at this like you see him. "You remember the first week here? At this house, where we watched movies and played video games for hours. You didn't even care about anything." You made him remember all of the greatest times of his life.

He remember all of those moments, he knew about what you talking but he wanted you to say it to him. "I missed that, you coming back home and not even ask me about my day anymore, or about how I'm doing. I miss you Matt." Your voice sounded hurt, it's broke his heart.

"I miss the Matt who was making pancakes at the morning when I was waking up and not the Matt who was dispersing at the morning and I can see him only at night for a couple minutes." Tears filled your eyes.

"I miss the Matt who was checking about me the whole day, the Matt who was taking me out every week at Friday night." He finally look at you.

The tears came out of your eyes, melting on your cheeks, all he did was to wiped them away and kiss your forehead. "I'm sorry for forgetting you, I never meant to hurt you like that, I didn't knew it's burden you that much."

He wiped more tears from your eyes. "And I wanted you to know, that I thought about it too, it's was just for now, until nick will get ready with the podcast things." He added on your words.

"You're going to do it with them?" You asked, he nodded, you were more happier.

"It's will be our new thing, I promise you, now everything will be better. Okay?" He kissed your nose and smiled softly. "Okay." You said and he got you close to him. "Sorry for waking you up." He whispered.

"You didn't woke me up, I waited for you, can we watch movie now?" You looked up at him. "What movie?" He knew what movie you wanted.

The first movie you watched with him in this house, in the first night you met him.

"I'll make us pancakes.. fine? Just choose something." He kissed your lips and made you smile.

You got your Matt back finally, the Matt you knew, the Matt you loved more then everything.
And he got back to the feeling he always liked. He knew that he'll never regret about the first week with you so it's was worth to remember this week and return him.

You both sat on the couch, you in his arms, with his great pancakes, and watching movies and playing video game for the whole night. You felt like one piece again.

"I love you." It's all you said when you guys went to sleep. "I love you too." He mean it, he really did. The last kiss of this night was so good.

You couldn't wait to tomorrow, when Matt will be in day off, forever.