Chapter 1: Transmigrated On My Wedding Day

Start from the beginning

Tears began to flow down Han Jea's eyes.

In truth it was all a lie, it was a lie to say she had gotten over the fear of death, it was a lie that it did not bother her that she'd have to die this way but what else could she do than to pretend to be brave?

After all that the only way she could keep moving was to keep pretending but it was all too late for her.

'Drip, Drip, Drip, Drip'

Crying.

'If only...I could live again, a nice life where I too can be loved and appreciated.' (Han Jea's inner thoughts)

Her last consciousness all faded away and not long after that pain became less and less hurtful.

But what waited for her was a cold wake-up call.

'Splash'

Water splashed

"Haaa" (Han Jea/Nania)

Breathing heavily

She opened her eyes in alert and within seconds her body shivered furiously.

She was soaked in very cold water.

And who had splashed her was non-other that the four maids standing in front of her.

"You think you can sleep there and lay lazily like a pig while we have to wake up early just to prepare you?" (Maid Dona, asked)

She spoke arrogantly as she stared at Han Jea/Nania.

It was obvious who the culprit was who had splashed her. She was holding a rustic old brown water bucket with dirty grey metal holding the bucket together.

That maid seemed to be around twenty-six years old, she had red hair with brown eyes.

"We told you to be up by the time we came" (Maid Erica, said)

She was annoyed as she crossed her arms looking at Han Jea/ Nania.

This maid had short green hair and purple eyes.

Contrary to her complaints Han Jea/ Nania had seemed more confused by where she was rather than the angry maids or their actions.

'Didn't I die just now?' (Han Jea/ Nania's inner thoughts)

'Where is this place and who are these ladies with maid uniforms?' (Han Jea/ Nania's inner thoughts)

She scanned the room quickly with her blue eyes.

The room looked like an abandoned storage room with a small window to her left.

Just looking at the scene she had gotten a clue of time.

'Ha it's even dark-' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

The maids did not like Han Jea/ Nania ignoring them as if they weren't there.

"Are you ignoring us?"(Maid Fanna, asked)

She had curly dark blue hair and black eyes.

Han Jea/Nania turned to look at Fanna and Wendy who were side by side.

'Their hair color-' (Han Jea/ Nania's inner thoughts)

'Clack ,Clack'

Bucket noise.

Dona had hit the water bucket to get her attention.

"Do you know how-" (Dona, said)

But Han Jea/Nania had talked over Dona.

"Who are you?" (Han Jea/Nania, asked)

Truly she wanted to know who they were and how she even got there.