"That is, if you'll let me?"

"oh my god...oh my god oh my god yes YES YES 1000 times yes!" Karl lunged as sapnap, wrapping his arms tightly around him. Sapnap hugged back, feeling happier than ever. Karl turned around and sapnap tied the necklace around his neck. Karl admired it, and leaned in and kissed sapnap. 

"It's you and me" karl smiled

"Until forever" sapnap replied

Karl smiled, but it started to fade; he scoffed

"What?"

"ok don't get mad, but if we really are staying here...we need to go back"

"What why?" sapnap's jaw hit the floor

"There's something that I need to get - if I'm leaving for good I wanna take it with me"

"What whyyyyy, come on: we escape hell and NOW you wanna dance in fire?" sapnap started to get up and do a ridiculous dance, still giddy from his proposal. 

"It's importaAA" sapnap pulled karl up and started dancing with him "to me- don't you want your stuff too?"

"Stuff?- I barely had anything anyway" sapnap pulled karls arm over his shoulder, picking him up like an ragdoll "Welcome back to the peasant life, pretty boy"

Karl just glared at him, "ok, maybe YOU want to live like a peasant, but some of us are sentimental and HAVE things" karl remarked as he got down.

"Sentimental?" sapnap laughed at the word

"Something from my chILdhOoD you dummy" he said as he walked away, "Just a small piece of where we came from" he turned around again.

Sapnap thought it was ridiculous "What, you want to go right now?" he shouted

"Well I'm not going to wait until everyone wakes up to escape hell a second time" karl started to imitate sapnap's dance, but this time appealing to stupidity. 

"ugh ok. I guess it'll be better that way- we can get more supplies from the places in town while they're still asleep" sapnap muttered to himself as he started after karl. 

"Uh, sapnap" karl called out again

"yea yeah I'm coming"

"Where's the horse?"

They both looked around and realized the horse was not in the meadow, or anywhere at all, then looked at each other.

"I got Joffery's back at the tavern" sapnap offered an apologetic grin

"well that doesn't help us now, does it" karl snapped sarcastically

"Just start walking" sapnap rolled his eyes and smiled.

They left the open glow of the meadow and ventured into the dark recesses of the woods. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Time skip to like 5 in the morning)

Techno was straightening the bar stools in his bar by candlelight, humming and singing to himself as he got ready to open. 

"Soon may the Weller man come, to bring us sugar...tea...and rum, one day when the tugging is done- I'll take my leave and-" he stopped

His back was to the door when someone walked in, or a few did?, he smiled to himself. 

"You know I better get a picture of you so when you go missing again I-" he froze. Three royal guards had formed a wall against the entrance, and only a few feet from him stood the queen- her eyes emanated a sense of doom as she glared at him.