~Prologue~

Two households, both alike in dignity, in far Corinth were I lay the scene~

Lol I'm kidding :), OKAY FOR REAL NOW

Long ago...far off in the country side, right on the edge of thick forest, stood the tall and proud Kingdom of Corinth. The kingdom was very prosperous indeed: livestock flourished, harvest was plentiful, and day to day life was easy going and cheery. The kingdom was ruled by a beloved king and queen, who resided in a castle that stood on the back perimeter of the kingdom's walls/border. 

The castle was large and grand, and such a castle required a lot of maintenance. The castle had a large staff of maids, butlers, cooks, and advisors to see that the appearance was kept. Many of these workers had children of their own to tend to, but were not allowed in the castle for fear of making a mess and causing havoc (of which many children have a profound talent) So, while the parents worked in the castle, the kids were sent outside to play. 

The "play area" lay beyond the castle walls, and actually outside the kingdom completely. It was a small clearing nested between the wall of the kingdom and thick woods that stretched for miles; because of the obscurity, they were often unsupervised. The area was only accessible by a small door that led to the servants dwelling at the back of the castle and also led to the throne room of the castle. This door was how the servants of the castle were to enter and exit as well as messengers to drop off letters to the king and queen from other kingdoms.

The kids were always cautioned by their parents not to venture into the woods, and most of the children obeyed this rule...most of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there! :)

Welcome to my second book. I hope you like it here: feel free to go and grab some snacks and a pillow for comfort if you wish.

ALSO maybe some headphones or earbuds. I will be positing music in here that fits into scene and chapters; this just adds to the ambiance and setting in my opinion, but of course you don't have to listen to them.