he runs out of the clearing. he had to leave. get away from everything and everyone at that moment. the eyes were too much. he couldn't be close to his mates who had promised and failed him.

~+~

"i hate it here! i don't want to be here! let me go! ever since I met the both of you, my life has only gone downhill. i can't be here!" the human yells, wiping his tears harshly. the pain in his voice could not compare to the pain in his chest. it even hurt to breathe.

"taehyung, listen -" jeongguk gets cut off.

"I'm done listening to the both of you. i want nothing to do with anyone of you. you're curses that have been placed on me and i refuse to be bound to any of you. i leave today. right now!" taehyung turns away, stomping far from the twins.

"kim taehyung!" jungkook's voice finally booms, "i am your alpha and i refuse to let you or my children leave this pack!" he yells, anger reverberating in the hot living room.

taehyung could feel himself slowly slipping, the overwhelming lightheadedness. the will to listen. obey. he had made jungkook angry. jungkook had never spoken to him this way before. never called his name out like that.

with much effort, taehyung turns to face his mates, tears pouring down his face. it wrenches his heart that he was spoken to this way. he wails. he couldn't hold it in. couldn't keep everything bottled up anymore. of course he had to break at that moment.

jeongguk glares at jungkook who only turns away, nonchalance in his attitude. jeongguk walks up to the crying human, taking him in his arms.

taehyung repeatedly punches jeongguk's chest, mumbling incoherent words. "i only want him back." he cries, lips wobbling, taking large gulps of air.

jeongguk reoccurring runs his fingers through his mate's hair, mumbling words of comfort. he lifts the male in his arms, growling at jungkook's direction and walking towards taehyung's bedroom.

he puts the crying male on the bed who curls into himself. taehyung flinches when the alpha's hand touches his arm.

"leave." he lets out between sobs.

"taehyung..."

"leave!" taehyung screams, "just go! i can't be close to you right now! get out!"

the true blood sighs, nodding and sending taehyung one last glance before leaving the room. a few minutes later, occasional sniffling is heard in the room as taehyung stares into the distance.

he hears a small knock on the door and turns to face the newcomer, who sends a small smile his way.

"can i come in?" the male asks. taehyung nods, sitting up on the bed. he could recognize the face but couldn't remember the male's name. what was his name again?

"we've met before. you might not exactly remember me since we're both in different places at various times. I'm yoongi." he says, extending a hand for taehyung to shake.

taehyung takes the male's hand, shaking it, "taehyung." he mumbles, separating their hands and wiping his eyes, "I'm sorry. I'm such a mess right now."

the beta shakes his head, "it's no big deal. I'm a mess ninety-nine point nine percent of the time." he chuckles. "can I sit?" he asks, pointing the mattress.

taehyung nods, watching charily the wolf's movements. the other makes himself comfortable on the bed and crosses his legs.

"you're wondering why I'm here right?" he questions, watching taehyung nod, "you might already know but it's about you and your mates."

taehyung sighs, "i had an inkling that it would be that."

"at least, now you know why I'm here. look, I'm not in your shoes right now but i might understand how you feel. i and my mate, seokjin? we lost our child too and we have decided to put the baby making on hold for a while." yoongi says, cracking his knuckles

taehyung gasps but says nothing.

"you don't need to send condolences. i already heard enough of that." he says, chuckling dryly, "why am I telling you this? it's because when things like these happen, you don't go around blaming your mates or your surroundings. everything happens for a reason. sure, you didn't want your kid to die but here we are! this is the time where you're supposed to stick with your mates. your mates might not show it too but they're equally as broken as you are. you aren't the only one who lost a child."

"they're alpha's and a whole lot of shit are expected from alphas. to be strong, that's them. they're not just alphas, they're alphas of our pack, true blooded ones. that's a ton of responsibility. there's a lot of shit that's going on right now that they're trying to figure out."

"for example, how did yohan leave the pack? he was probably kidnapped and whoever took him had used a ton of scent blockers. how did they know how to find him? at the perfect time? taehyung, your attitude right now... is shitty. get your act together. yohan's dead hut it doesn't mean we won't bring the kidnappers to justice okay? you've got seven other babies who need their mother or father; whatever you are. your kid probably wants you to focus on his siblings. everything would turn out how it should."

taehyung's mouth opens and closes continuously. he had no idea what to say.

"you don't need to say anything, taehyung. contemplate on my words. i'm going out now. i promised seokjin to make flower crowns with him. you haven't even seen the most beautiful part of having a mate yet taehyung." yoongi finishes, getting up from the bed and brushing the invisible dust from his pants.

taehyung sits in the room, staring out his wipe open window. maybe yoongi was right. maybe yoongi's words made sense. he wasn't the only one who lost a child. he was so focused on his own pain he didn't check on his mates. he had expected then to be strong through everything but had they put up that front even with him?

all of a sudden, his heart rate picks up. it was random but very strong. he turns to face the door and there he sees a heart gluing sight. tingles run up and down his body for before him was jeongguk and their child, their missing baby, in his arms.

~+~

yayyy!

yohan's back!

also, I'm sorry for killing off yoongi and seokjin's baby. I'm evil. ik.

at least yohan's not dead too right?

next chapter will be...

*evil laughter*

evil.

and it'll be more of the twins ig?

please vote and comment okay?

thank you so much for your time. have a heart ❤️

'peace out 💟

ps: that's two hearts now.

pps: please check out my book DELULU STATION. i just published the first chapter.