17

"taehyung... we really do need to talk." jungkook says, knocking on the bedroom door.

"about what?" he responds from the other side of the door.

the jeon could hear his footsteps coming closer to the door and he straightens his clothes, waiting for the said male to open the door.

he opens the door, their male omega child in his arms.

"about what jungkook?" he questions again.

"everything taehyung. there's a lot to talk about."

"i'll burp him first and then meet you both in a few. can you please get me a glass of milk to th living room? it's too much work i'm aware and i'm sorry-"

"no! no! it's fine. i'll do it. go ahead and burp him." jungkook says, a wide smile oh his face as taehyung closes the door.

he quickly runs to the kitchen, the sight of his brother collecting the gallon of milk from the fridge slapping him in the face.

"what are you doing?!" jungkook yells, running towards him, reaching for the gallon of milk.

"i heard."

"he sent me."

"if you didn't realize, our names sound the same. he didn't even mention our names!"

"jeongguk this is cheating! it's not fair! give me the gallon!" jungkook growls, glaring at his twin.

"tell that to the glass." jeongguk chuckles as jungkook takes the glass from his hand, throwing it to the ground.

"hey!" taehyung says, breaking the argument between the brothers. "what's going on?" he asks, worried as he stares at the broken pieces of glass littering the kitchen floor.

"he's cheating! you told me to get the glass of milk and he went to get it!"

"he said you! you can be me! you can be jungkook!"

taehyung chuckles, staring at the two brothers and shaking his head, a fond smile on his face.

"you guys are too cute." taehyung says, finally taking note of how both brothers eyes shone a faint golden.

"uh... jeongguk. come with me. jungkook please get me the milk."

angrily jeongguk walks to taehyung, making taehyung sigh as he crosses his arm into jeongguk's.

jeongguk's eyes widen in shock as his feet just moves, taehyung moving towards the tiny living room.

taehyung makes him sit on the couch, going to the single chair and resting.

"don't take it as anything. it was just to calm your wolf." he says, tapping his feet nervously on the ground.

"oh." jeongguk says, a small frown making an appearance on his face.

jungkook appears in the living room, a wide smile in his face as he hands taehyung the glass of milk.

"i cleaned the glass in the kitchen and got you the glass of milk."

"thank you jungkook. please sit down." taehyung says as he takes a sip of the milk and places the glass on the small side table.

"what did you guys want to talk to me about?" he asks as he stared at the brothers who seemed to be having an internal conversation.

"are you guys linking each other right now?"

"uh..." jeongguk trails, clearing his throat.

"that is extremely cool. i told boyfie being a wolf was cool and he didn't believe me." taehyung claps excitedly as he stares at the two males who were sitting on the couch, fond smiles on their lips.

he clears his throat, reaching for the glass of milk and taking a loud sip.

"what did you want to talk to me about?"

"everything. starting from our meeting."

"you must want to know answers too don't you? we have some of them and the others, not so much."

"so ask away." jungkook permits.

"how am i your mate?" taehyung questions, staring expectantly at the twins.

"you're our mate because the moon goddess gave you to us. we didn't pick. it just happened and to top it when we were least expecting." jeongguk says, a small smile on his face.

"that day we saw you, smelt your scent, you were the most gorgeous thing i had ever set my eyes on. so innocent looking. pure-"

taehyung clears his throat loudly, cutting jungkook off, "off topic." he says, taking a sip of his milk.

"sorry. what other questions do you have?"

"about the babies. how did they develop so fast? how did all of this happen? how did i get pregnant?"

"the kids developed that quickly because we are true bloods. if we weren't, they wouldn't have grown that quickly. you would have had a normal nine months pregnancy or six months if you were a werewolf which you are not."

"okay... what about th second question?"

"that... we don't know. i only know about male omegas getting pregnant. i don't know about any male humans. do you jeongguk?"

"none. only females."

"so... you're telling me... that none of you here know how i got pregnant?"

the jeon twins shake their heads in unison staring at taehyung who bit his lip, deep in thought.

"how? i don't get it."

"don't panic over this taehyung. we'll find a way to get answers."

"don't panic?!" taehyung yelled as he got up from the armchair, "this doesn't make any sense. my life had only gone downhill since i met the both of you and you're saying not to panic?! you both are crazy."

"relax please m the babies can feel your emotions."

taehyung takes a deep breath, patting his chest as he walks around the living room, the other males staring at him, awaiting his next move.

"i'm going in." he says as he walks to his living room.

the twins knew. they knew he was scared. taehyung was scared and they could feel it through the mate bond.

how his heart thumped in his chest. his mind was racing a thousand miles per hour.

and it scared them. what if taehyung woke up the next morning and decided he was going to reject them.

that he wanted nothing to do with them except it was related to their children.

"i have a plan." jeongguk finally says.

~*~

i'll be honest... i don't even know what jeongguk's plan is atp.

i'm just writing. which is how writing works right?

at least mine.

another song recommendation that is if it is a song recommendation.

naked by Ava Max.

Ava is such a queen. i love her.

😭😭

these are tears of joy and deliciousness don't worry.

bye!!

'peace out 💟