3

warning: this chapter contains smut. read at your own risk.

i haven't written smut since the beginning of this year and i... have no idea what i'm doing so sorry for the poor quality.

read on and enjoy.

lemme just tell ya...

it's super cringey.

plus! i haven't written for two people before.

it's a threesome.

imma head down now.

~+~

jungkook had his lips on taehyung's as they knelt on the bed.

jeongguk tugged on his shirt as they seperated from the kiss, the shirt tugged off of his head and flung across the room.

jeongguk kissed down his back, biting and sucking as the boy moaned into his jungkook's kiss.

dark red marks began to litter his skin.

jungkook ground his hips into taehyung's pelvis as he choked, a moan slipping past his lips.

"fuck i wanna be inside of you so bad." jeongguk growled into the latter's ear as be nibbled on it, then sucked harshly.

taehyung whimpered in response, the dominance coming from the two males urging him to obey their every command.

he moaned as jungkook lay him on the bed, pulling a way his soaked sweat pants and cotton panties.

"he's pretty." jungkook whispered.

"and he's ours." jeongguk said as he hurriedly took off his clothes, settling in front of the boy and pushing his member into the warm hole.

"fuck." he groaned as he began pumping his length into the boy.

taehyung's mouth opened in a silent scream.

he was being fucked so good.

"ah," he moaned.

"you like that?" jungkook asks, from above his head, his sculpted body staring back at the boy who nodded vigorously, his body moving up and down front he other's thrusts.

jungkook ran his fingers through the boy's hair as he pushed his member into his mouth, fucking his pretty lips.

"look at him, pleasuring us both. doesn't he look so good brother?" jeongguk asks as he thrusted harshly into the bottom.

jungkook groaned in response. taehyung was doing an awesome job.

lewd sounds of slurping and squelched infiltrated the room as jeongguk finally came into the boy who still wanted to be filled.

quickly, jungkook took his brother's position.

"you're ours and only ours. no one can have you except us." his canines grew and he bit into the boys neck who moaned out in pleasure, the mating mark taking up the right side of his neck.

jeongguk licked the boys neck as he did the same, biting into the left side of his neck and kissing the mark faintly.

as taehyung came over and over that night, he only had two names come out of his lips.

~+~

don't look at me like that!

i did warn you!

you don't listen.

i told you it was bad.

euhhh-

i don't know what i was thinking.

bai.

'peace disappears 💟