9

yo!
so! this chapter contains a bit of adult stuff.

but it's not deep.

enjoy.

please vote, comment et share!

sorry for the late update! extremely late I'm very much aware.

but thank you so much for 1k reads!

~+~

"hey baby." jeongguk says as he closes the door behind him and walks towards taehyung.

taehyung who was facing the wall finally turns and faces them.

"woah, you're pregnant?" jungkook asks, eyes wide.

"i knew he smelt different!" jeongguk says, pointing taehyung's belly.

"yes. i am pregnant. i've been trying to tell you both for a while."

"another jackpot." jungkook says, high-fiving jeongguk, both of them wearing smirks on their faces.

"are you guys even listening to me?" taehyung asks angrily.

"yeah. you were saying something?" jeongguk asks, cocking an eyebrow.

"i've been trying to reach you guys for the longest time. for over a month! you never pick up your phones! i've sent countless texts to you both! why didn't anyone answer?!" taehyung yells, sighing as he caressed his belly.

jungkook walks to a chair, throwing himself on it and closing his eyes.

jeongguk follows, throwing himself on the long couch sighing.

"you know jeon? i haven't had this much time to relax." jeongguk tells jungkook.

"those girls are killing me." jungkook says, massaging his feet.

"we'll probably have to go back soon."

"hello! i'm still here and you're in my fucking apartment!" taehyung yells trying to get the attention of the twins.

"they'll soon call. we better head out."

"for fucks sake you're in my house. the least you could do is listen to me!" taehyung cries, cradling his belly and panting.

"damn baby, didn't know you were this loud."

"i thought it was only in the bedroom."

"you looked so quiet when we first saw you."

"alright. hit me with it." jungkook says, finally facing taehyung, cocking an eyebrow.

"i'm pregnant for the both of you."

"no shit sherlock." jeongguk says, eyeing taehyung.

"i have been trying to reach you both for the longest time. none of you ever answer me. none."

jungkook rises from the chair, walking behind taehyung.

"we're sorry baby. we've been so busy taking care of others." he says, caressing taehyung's arm who shivers, the touch sending sparks through his body.

jeongguk walks towards taehyung, caressing his belly.

"so the pups in here are ours?" he asks, kissing the belly, jungkook helping the tiny boy stand.