17//That's Not Real Love

Start from the beginning

I set the dirty shirt in the tub and narrowed my eyes at him. "Are you being truthful?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you telling the truth? Are you truly sorry?"

"Yes, I do mean it. I'm sorry for what I caused. I've just been a mess lately."

This was creeping me out. As he talked, it was almost robotic. No emotion to his voice. It was just plain. I needed something! Something to read him by!

"I don't believe you. I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

Now I see it. Hurt. He now had hurt in his eyes. Maybe I wasn't seeing clearly. Maybe he did mean it.

"Urka... I just don't know if I can believe you. Yet. I mean, you tried and tried to ruin me and Joshua's relationship. We haven't recovered from it still."

"I understand." He said, nodding. "I've put many people in worst cases. I'm really sorry for everything."

"Maybe one day we will believe you. But today is not the time."

Noticing that the dirt easily came off of Joshua's shirt, I hung it up on the clothes line. When I looked up, Urka was still watching me.

"Is there something else you have to say?"

I waited patiently for him to reply. "I just... I just... love you so much, it really hurts."

I noticed the tears in his eyes and my lips parted. I felt kind of bad for him. "Urka, I promise you'll find that one girl in your life. She'll pop up one day."

A tear rolled down his cheek and he said softly,"I think I already found her... it's you..."

I gulped as he continued. "We were meant to be, Isabella... me and you..."

"Urka... please don't take this the wrong way, but I already have a man that I love. We can't be together---"

"Yes we can." He growled at me, making me widen my eyes. "We were made for each other. Destiny has put us together, Isabella. Are you that blind?"

"Urka, you're speaking nonsense. You aren't really in love, you're just desperate. Trust me, you are just confused. You don't want me. You want love and you will get that one day. But it won't be from me."

"...You don't love me?!" Tears were streaming down his face and he was clenching his fists tightly.

"Urka..."

I dropped the clothing into the tub and quickly went over to him. I embraced him in a hug to just comfort him. I felt bad for him.

He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and cried in my shoulder. I noticed for the first time how tense he was. But now he soften once I started to hug him.

I petted his hair as his kept on crying into my shoulder. "It's okay." I whispered softly in his ear.

As he settled down, I sighed in relief, glad that it was over. But he was still holding me and not letting go. I didn't care nonetheless.

"I never had this before." He mumbled.

"What?"

"A hug before. No one ever gave me one."

My ears perked up as a low groan escaped from him.

"It feels so good..."

I had to remember he didn't have a family that cared for him. He mentioned it a while back.

I stayed quiet, still patting his soft hair.

"You're so sweet, Isabella." My stomach did a flip flop and I muttered a 'thank you.'

I gasped as I felt his lips trace along my neck. His lips landed on my ear.

"Does Joshua appreciate your body?"

It was a question that was totally out of the blue and had me wondering.

"What do you mean, Urka?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Does he kiss your whole body everyday and tell you that you're beautiful?" Something was lingering in his voice, but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"That's none of your concern." I said, hotness rising to my cheeks.

"It is my concern. I want to know how good Joshua loves you."

"Why is that your concern?"

"You are something special, Isabella. He needs to treat you like an expensive jewelry that can't be harmed." My lady parts were tingling, but I didn't understand why. It made me very uncomfortable.

"He does love me, if that's what you're asking."

"I'm asking how much does he love you, Isabella?"

I sighed frustratingly. "I don't know! How are you suppose to know that?!"

"Well, one way is that he takes time into cherishing your body like it's a piece of candy. Another is that he compliments you and says nothing but sweet words to you. Another is that he makes you feel better whenever you're feeling down."

"Gee, how would you know what love is? You've never experienced it before!" I couldn't control my anger. It wasn't his right to ask personal questions about me and my lover. He had no right!

"So feisty. Are you mad because what I said is nothing what your husband does? Do you want that, Isabella?"

"Ugh! I never said I was angry because of that! You have no right talking about what my husband needs to work on! You--"

"From what I've seen, your husband doesn't do the things I said. He doesn't acknowledge the curves or outline of your body like I'm doing right now." He tightly grips my waist which causes me to jump.

"I've not heard a single utter from him of how beautiful you are. And he didn't even notice that you are stressing out over work for the last few months."

My eyebrows knotted together in confusion. How did he know that...

"How did you know that?" I asked in confusion.

"It wouldn't take a genius to figure it out. I mean, stress is written all over your face." His lips grazed on my neck and I sighed lightly.

"He doesn't love you, Isabella. Not like I do. If he'd love you, he would notice that you had cute little freckles on your skin."

I sucked in air as he kissed the back of my ear.

"S-Stop that!" I shouted, trying to get him off of me.

His hands skimmed to my back and let them fall on my bum. He squeezed my bum, making me bump against him. I widened my eyes as his teeth suddenly captured my bottom lip. I accidentally let out a sound and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smashed his lips into mine and started kissing me.

I tried to stop him, but I honestly couldn't. It was like he was controlling my body to not move. All I could do was let him grip my bum tightly in his large hands and kiss me hungrily.

Every time I tried to step back, he squeezed my bum tighter, making me bump back to him. I suddenly felt wetness against my private part and I made a sound against his lips.

He broke the kiss and looked hungrily at me. "You're new at this aren't you? That means Joshua never did this to you. Isabella, I can give you so much more. I can open up a new door for you. All you have to do is let me."

"I-I don't love you Urka! Please just leave me and Joshua alone and---"

"Just let me love you, Isabella. Please."

"I don't want you---"

Suddenly, I felt a harsh hit on my temple and then, everything went dark.