scenario: omi has a close male idol friend (pt.one)

Donghyuck's eyes follow Naomi as she walks by the living room and into the joint kitchen.
"Going somewhere?"

  She looks up from her phone and to her outfit. It's "Ah, right. I have *Idol Part-Timer to record."

  *In this scenario, Idol Part-Timer is a reality show where young idols take part in different jobs such as waiter or barista, just like what SuperM did- just without the hidden camera pranks

  "That's today?" Hyuck asks and she nods with a biscuit in between her lips as she makes her way to sit beside him.
"Who else is going?"

  "Chaehyun, Soeun, Jay... Dongpyo, Hyeongjun and Isa. I think that's all of them. We'll be paired into three groups," Omi explains briefly and focuses on the show playing on the telly before groaning and dropping her head back onto the couch.
"Thank goodness, I'm going to be paired up with Junnie! I don't have to feel the awkwardness of first-time introductions."

  The other furrows at the mention of a nickname and whips his head to her. "'Junnie?'"

  She nods and puts another biscuit in her mouth. "Hyeongjun, CRAVITY. It's been a while since I met him so I'm kinda excited!"

  "Excited for your new job?" Jeno jokes as he enters the room and sits beside her- now the two Lee brothers practically sandwiching her.

  Haechan nods and subtly rolls his eyes as he looks away. "Yeah, with Junnie."

  His petty tone isn't left unnoticed by them but neither do they comment on it.

  "Junnie?" Jeno repeats.

  It's like déjà vu.

  "Hyeongjun, CRAVITY," Hyuck sassily answers.

  "You're on nickname terms with him??" Jeno questions with befuddlement. They know that Naomi has friends outside of the company but not to the stage where they're on cutesy nickname terms. "Since when?"

  Like an episode of a sitcom, the remaining cast come pouring into the room. Mark, Renjun, Jaemin, Jisung and Chenle try to understand the scene ongoing.

  "Omi is on nickname terms with who?" Renjun repeats and Naomi furrows.

  "Alright, you guys have been echoing one another since—"

  "Hyeongjun, CRAVITY," Jeno answers and the girl frowns at the repetition of history and she opens her mouth to speak but is cut off by an unnecessarily dramatic Jaemin.

  He gasps. "hUH? You guys were close?"

  "For the last time, yes. Remember when him and I performed that girl group song together along with some other idols? That's when we started to get close because after that, this made-up unit had frequent hangouts and stuff but Junnie and I just clicked quicker with each other," Omi finally gets the chance to explain and looks over at each their faces, furrowing in confusion at a disintegrating Jaemin.
"...What's going on?"

Mark quickly steps in as soon as he sees Haechan inhale. "Nothing! It wad just surprising to us because, well, we never knew you had such a close friend beside us."

"Hmph, I feel replaced," Chenle mutters jealously as he sweeps up the ashes of poor Jaemin.

Bzzzz!

She checks her phone. "Oh, my manager's already downstairs. See you guys later!"

After stuffing the roll of biscuits back into its container and leaving it on the counter, she rushes to the door without even another look behind.

"Wow, she really is excited..." Jisung comments dejectedly and a still air fills the now occupied yet lonely room.