arcade | l.dh

a birthday dedication <3

  "Wow~ That was a great meal!" Naomi exclaims out in satisfaction when they exit the beef grill restaurant.

  She swivels to Donghyuck and her eyes upturn brightly while a happy smile forms behind her mask. "Thanks for the food!"

  After losing that bet he made about Omi's dance video, he, of course, had to treat her to meat and stick to his words.

  Donghyuck stares and naturally emits a scoff at how giddy she looks. "You're such a baby."

  "Why, thank you for noticing that I'm-" she strikes a dramatic pose. "A babe."

  Hyuck cringes, unable to give back a snarky comment and they retreat to their van- the vlog camera still rolling at every second.

  "Where are we going next?" Haechan asks her as they wear the seatbelts.

  Naomi shrugs. "Don't know. I want to have fun, though."

  "How's the mall? There's a lot of stuff to do there," Haechan suggests. "Let's go to the arcade."

  The girl agrees and they proceed.

-

  Omi watches as Haechan throws a dart and it stabs near the centre- both cheering at the accomplishment.

  "That was amazing!! You should become a professional or something!" Naomi exclaims and Haechan lifts his nose high. 

  He chuckles smugly. "Now, now. You're just exaggerating." 

  "Yes. Yes, I was." 

  She's instantly glared at by the other and she bursts into content, happy giggles. 

  They start wandering again to find another game to play but instead, they find something else.

  "Why don't we go there?" Naomi suggests and points at the photobooth. 

  Haechan nods. "Sure."

  After telling the worker, they can then, take pictures and not even a minute into it, they're already arguing on the poses. 

  "No! This, this!" 

  "But, it's not pretty!" 

  "Hey!" 

  "We can take turns with the pose that we want and no complains about it after, okay?" Omi compromises and Hyuck agrees. They pose. "1, 2, 3!" 

  She clicks the bar and the camera clicks after its short timer. 

  "Okay, my pose now," Haechan reminds and they do as he requests. 

  Then, back to hers, then, his again. 

  Being able to take six pictures means that they only have two shots left, not counting the re-shoot photos and it makes Haechan's gears turn. 

  "Yah, Hyuck-ah, what are you doing? We have a timer," Naomi calls and the lad stands behind her to give her a crown as they discussed but instead, he changes to a backhug. 

  She looks down at the feeling of two arms snaking around her waist and from the screen she sees Hyuck already smiling adorably with his pearly whites shown. 

  It makes herself grin and she presses the bar. 

  Click!

  "Last photo!" Naomi reminds and they stand side by side, showing their large height difference and his hand on top of her head as to tease her- the chosen pose by him. 

  She presses and the five second counter starts.  

  5.

  They stare at the camera. 

  4.

  His gaze shifts to her.

  3.

  Hand moves away from her crown. 

 2.

  His hand gently cups the opposite side of her face.

  1.

  His lips plant a peck on her cheek.

  Click!

   "Donghyuck!" She gasps in surprise while the lad skips away- escaping to get the pictures as he giggles with mischief.

  The photos are printed out into two sets- one strip for the first three pictures while the other strip for the last three.

  Obviously, Haechan takes the latter.

  "This one is mine~" He sings when Omi exits after taking the vlog camera.

  She takes the other strip in surrender. Besides, the first strip jas more of her chosen poses than the second.
"Ya, why would you do that? It gave me a heart attack!"

  "Why not? Unless, you didn't like it," Haechan says with a bold raise of his brow.

  The girl scratches her head. "It's not thatㅡ"

  "So you did like it! I'm telling the others!" He cheers and runs away.

  Naomi watches him flee and scoffs with a light chuckle.