omi q&a with dreamies

Q: What is Omi's most terrible habit?

Mark: "Uhm, uh... I think it's- Uhhhh. Honestly, I don't really know. Like, she doesn't do anything bad to me. We're on really good terms and all. I mean, we've never even fought. We know each other's likes and dislikes well and we respect them."

Renjun: "She tends to leave her stuff around and forget where she puts them. It's not that bad but sometimes, we have to leave early and she has to run around the place to find where her stuff is. It doesn't happen often. Just sometimes."

Jeno: "Nothing...? I can't think of anyㅡ Ah! She always sleeps late but always wakes up early. We tell her to get proper sleep but she doesn't listen."

Donghyuck: "Omi? Hah! She's got plenty! Though, they're mostly minor like being clumsy and all. But if I had to choose the most bad one, I'd say her attitude. She has a big mouth and is all sassy with me all the time. I mean, I do provoke her but still, she likes to bicker with me! Omi, are you watching this?? Come on, let's wrestle! Let's FIGHT!"

Jaemin: "Nothing. She's perfect."

Chenle: "Omi? I'm not sure. I don't live in the dorm so I can't really point anything out. Oh, but she does try to steal Daegal away from me and I don't like that."

Jisung: "Uh, I don't really know if she has terrible habits... She does get annoyed easily and is sometimes short-tempered but she'll calm down easily too as long as she doesn't get really angry. But she buys me a lot of treats and accompanies me a lot for anything so, I don't mind."

Q: What is Omi's most nice habit?

Mark: "I think she's good all the way. But um, my favourite is probably how she respects my boundaries and helps me out whenever I'm uncomfortable about something. She's very strict about privacy too."

Renjun: "She wakes me up gently and brings me hot lemon water."

Jeno: "Everything Omi does is nice. She helps the members, including me, a lot and I'm grateful for that."

Donghyuck: "She gets annoyed with me but she still tolerates me. Just like Jeno, she's someone I want to keep around. She's a really nice... friend."

Jaemin: "Everything. Everything she does is nice. Breathing, eating, everything."

Chenle: "She plays games with me and listens to me talk about them even when she doesn't understand anything. And she likes my Chenle Ramen."

Jisung: "She always eats with me so I never feel lonely. She's also, really mature even though we're the same age and that makes me want to take care of her too. Though, it usually ends with her taking care of me..."

Q: What do you save her contact as?

Mark: I just save her as Omi with an egg emoji at the end. Nothing too complicated = (Omi 🥚)

Renjun: I, uh, actually... I saved her as 'my muse' because she tends to give me inspiration for drawing and, yeah = (나의 뮤즈)

Jeno: 'Omi' with a heart at the end = (오미 ❤️)

Donghyuck: 'Fried egg' and an emoticon ':P' = (계란후라이 :P)

Jaemin: My lovely Omi and many, MANY hearts = (나의 사랑스러운 오미 💕💖💘💘💞💝)

Chenle: I just saved her as 'Daegal's mom.' She forced me to(she never did) = (대갈의 엄마)

Jisung: Contact name? I-um, this is a bit embarrassing... But I put her as a 'precious person' with a smile emoticon  = (소중한 사람 :>)