dance cover | grown up | pt.04 [final]

"Solo ridin', barely tryin'~"

Because, unlike her first outfit where she wears a suit, this time, her clothes are daring, real daring when it comes to Omi.

  It's a silk/satin black, strapless dress that follows the shape of her figure- exposing her curves down to above her mid-thigh

Her shoulders and arms are bare due to being sleeveless and black, velvet gloves that almost reach her elbows are worn.

Her shoes are killer-heeled boots that go up to her knees and are strapped to her dress at its side ends.

The height of the heels are taller than they've seen before, it feels impossible to dance in and yet, Naomi does it so flawlessly.

Meanwhile, adorning her delicate neck is a black choker and a white-beaded necklace.

"I'm makin' sure you get the memo, yeah.
I'll meet you up on any level, yeah."

Omi purses her lips anxiously when she sees herself slowly getting down on the ground and the zips the members put on their lips before, fall off as their jaws drop.

"Independent don't need help."

The Omi on-screen lies on her side before lifting her waist up and down to the quick beats- making a slapping gesture towards her hip simultaneously and the others gape.

"Underestimate me, you'll be playing yourself."

"WOOOOWWEEE! GO OMI!!" Johnny suddenly, booms and the others naturally follow, snapped out of their shock and trance by his piercing tone.

"This is QUEEN attitude!" Ten approves.

She sighs in relief. "Thank goodness."

"sExY~!" Jaemin exclaims and she laughs as they all start to make noise again, now more enthusiastic than they were before as they continue to get more and more astonished by this new side of Omi.

"OHHHHHHHH!" The members all holler when Naomi whips her head back and forth.

"Oh my me, oh my God (skrrt, skrrt~)
How'd this girl get so fine? (Skrrt, skrrt~)
I do what you doin', boy.
Doin' it like a tomboy."

Mark smacks the chill Jaehyun repeatedly as the others fall into a frenzy when their 'princess' sticks her hip to the screen, flexing- running her hands down her figure before squatting up and down.

"OH mY gAsHh!!" Mark screeches.

She's braver, they can see it and they're utmostly proud of how she's growing up and realizing that she is the icon she never knew she was before.

"This is- Wahh~" Haechan sounds, speechless while the other Dreamies are just dumbstruck as they watch the screen.

The Omi they grew up with looks like a whole new person in it. Not that they're against it, they love this newfound side of hers just like when they saw her rap on Unpretty Rapstar.

But seeing her grow up makes them feel a bit nervous and the butterflies in their stomach are hostile- fluttering, crashing here and there.

The song begins to reach its end but right before it does, Naomi crosses her arms and stretches a cocky smirk- flashing an abrupt wink before swivelling and striding away.

"THAT WAS-" Johnny inhales. "AWESOMEEEEEE!"

"That was so cool!" Yangyang chimes in as they all charge the girl up with praises and admiration for taking the first step out of her shell.

Naomi's instantly uplifted, practically radiating with joy and the members are able to see it so well.

"Aigoo~ Our Omi has grown so much," Jaehyun strokes her head and she smiles, grateful.

She then, searches the crowd and finds Haechan. "So, am I getting the beef now?"

He inhales sharply through his teeth and tips his head to the side slightly. "Uhhh, sure. I wasn't that shocked but I feel nice, so."

"Liar. Flies were literally flying into your mouth with your jaw so wide open earlier," Jeno exposes him and gets nudged to stop.

"No, I didn't!"

Naomi squints her eyes at Hyuck skeptically. "Really~? Well, I'll find out when I watch the recording later."

He bites his lip at the realization of the cameras that filmed everything and gets laughed at by the others.

"Omi-yah, someone can't stop staring at you shyly!" Chenle reports and cackles when the someone whines for him to stop. "Look! His ears are so red!"

All coo at the pink, bashful Jisung and Naomi runs to him to stretch his cheeks, unable to handle his cuteness- only making him turn beet red at her sudden affection.

"Y-ya, let go," he mumbles but being the playful spirit as she is, Omi only wraps him up in her arms as best as she can and sending his heart rate overdrive.

Meanwhile, the older ones are soft at the view and some even take videos and pictures of them.