daegal | z.cl

dadadada🐬💙:
Ya
Daegal misses you

omilette🍳:
so?

dadadada🐬💙:
Come visit
My mom wants to see you too

omilette 🍳;
....
don't you have a live later?

dadadada🐬💙:
Yea
So come over

omilette🍳:
you're just baiting me to go so
that you won't have to fo the live alone
aren't you?

dadadada🐬💙:
Yes
Hurry

omilette 🍳:
great
coz it's working
i'll be there soon

  "Omi!! It's been so long since you came!" Chenle's mother exclaims- ushering the girl in excitedly and they share a hug.
"I missed you!"

  Naomi grins, eyes upturned and coruscating blindingly- expressing her joy.
"I missed you, too!"

  After having small talk, the sweet mother rushes to fix dinner and Naomi heads over to the living room..

  "Daegal!!" She shouts and the fluffy, white dog instantly perks- running with her quick, little legs and tail wagging giddily.

  Naomi catches when she jumps into her arms. "Aww, I missed you too~"

  "Ya, Daegal-ah, I'm still here," Chenle calls but Daegal only focuses on Omi.

  The female idol giggles and sits beside him to enjoy the snacks prepared on the table.
"What time is your live?"

  "After dinner later," Chenle answers and pats his lap and Daegal hops onto it.
"You'll still be here by then, right?"

  She nods and munches on the chips. "What are you gonna talk about?"

  Lele shrugs. "Anything I feel like. Maybe, we can talk about Daegal."

  "We?" She echoes and Chenle deadpans.

  "That's the whole point of why I called you, remember? You're gonna be doing the live with me."

  She clicks her tongue. "Right. Ooh! Daegal-ah! Look what I found~"

  She baits her using the doggie snack strip. Daegal instantly, shifts from her dad to Naomi.

  "That's unfair! You used bait!" Daegal's appa complains and Omi snickers.

  "Daegal-ah, you love eomma too, don't you?" She coos.

  As if she understands, the puppy barks and Omi cheers.

  "Right? Good job, Daegal!!" She rubs her head lovingly and plants a kiss.

  Chenle watches, silently wishing it was him instead of his puppy but quickly diverts his thoughts to the TV.
"Want to watch something?"

  Naomi looks up at the large, wide-screen TV. "Can you watch YouTube from here?"

  He nods. "Yeah. Why? What do you want to see?"

  "Let's watch 'Hot Sauce,'" she requests for their most recent comeback song and Chenle tends to it.

  "...immatdaero golla ma dish!" She sings along and her hand constantly caresses the puppy on her lap despite, being so attentive to the television.

  She gasps suddenly. "Look! Daegal-ah! Look! Your dad is on TV! He looks really good, doesn't he?"

  Chenle turns to the screen where it shows his face before at her who's so busily gushing to Daegal about him.

  His lips stretch but he shifts his gaze back to the TV when she starts to catch him staring.

  "Ah, this scene," Naomi chuckles when the MV shows Renjun and Chenle standing on a table. "I took an actual video that time. You were so focused."

  "I was since you guys had to keep laughing and smiling while taking pictures of us. It made me want to laugh too," he tells the story.

  She stares at the screen. "Wah~ You're so cool."

  She compliments and Chenle feels little butterflies fluttering inside.

  "You too," he admits when she appears in the clip. "I like your new hairstyle."

  Naomi touches her hair that was cut short to above her shoulders and dyed in a bright yellow .

  "It surprisingly matches the theme really well," he adds after- talking about the 'Hot Sauce' concept.

  She grins and sends a playful wink. "Thanks!"

  He breaks out into cackles from it and Daegal runs up to him- thinking he's playing.

  Naomi, being all ebullient and enthusiastic as she is, for no apparent reason at all, chases after Daegal and crushes Chenle under her.

  "YA!" Lele screeches to be let go while Daegal is busy barking excitedly at the two's brawl.

  "Daegal-ah! Eomma's winning!" She cheers and Daegal yaps- hopping here and there elatedly.

  "Whoaㅡ" Omi yelps when Chenle swiftly swap their places- sitting above her and tickling.
"YAH! ST-sTOP!"

  She squeals through her laughter and Chenle shakes his head, enjoying retaliation. "No! I refuse~ THIS IS PAYBACK!"

  Their sounds of pure joy and fun echo throughout the room and Lele's mother walks in- melting and chuckling at the sight.

  She quickly fishes out her phone and takes a few clips and shots of them when she notices the time.
"Chenle! It's time for your live!"

  The idols freeze and take note of her presence- sitting up properly but still holding broad grins on their faces.

  "This is your fault!" Lele shoves her and she gets thrown to the ground.

  Naomi glares but decides to do nothing, tamed in front of his mother and he knows that.

  He snickers as his mom walks out- instantly getting tackled by Naomi when they're alone again and he emits a screech of horror.