Chapter 31 How I like my..

Start from the beginning

"I'm not your driver bitch nor your servent, whom do you think you are..." He grits his teeth. She looks at him with tired eyes, she was exhausted and everything that happened today took a toll on her body, her eyes became droopy again.

"Are you even listening to me, don't pretend now, I know you are great actor but no one is here bedside us, just a look at your face and my mood is ruined already" he opens the back door and grabs her arm.

"My head hurts can you please calm down, I'm exhausted and don't know what's happening.. please stop for now" she whimpers.

"Did you stopped when you killed my Rose, when my baby girl was killed, did you even feel an ounce of remorse, wait you were drunk out of your wits to know anything, what makes you think I'll go easy on you or your damn kid" saying so he grabs her and leaves here there, making his way to the cars he sits down and drives away.

Aria who was sleepy abruptly wome up, when the car left, he left here there alone in the dark parking lot, how was she supposed to go back now, isn't he worried she might run away, but who will she run to. She sits down and hugs herself, the little lights were doing little to nothing. Her nerves were wreck. She can feel her heart racing the sweat beads made her shiver as a breeze passes by.

"He will come back right, he will I know, yes he's heartless but he won't leave me and my baby here alone the house is quite far, I don't even know what place is this or how we got here and his mom and dad already left." She mumbles to herself.

She didn't know what was wrong with her, she knew he won't come why will he. But crying won't do any good to her so she gets up and tries to make a way out.

The dimly light area was chilled and scary, she stumbles 2-3 times but somehow managed to come out, only to notice the area was almost empty no house in sight or any car.

She stars walking in a direction without knowing anything, her heel broke and that was the last straw her eyes filled with tears.

She removed the heels and threw them away, it was of no use. "Just like you are of no use to your family and that husband of yours.."the voice it was back the same dreaded voice which made her do so many things was back and she didn't know what to do.

"Missed me little Ari.." "No no no no not, again.. no.. no one threw me away they still love me I know.." she closes her ears and shakes her head, if anyone saw her they might think she's mad even her mom dad thinks so.

No she was not it's just the voice in her head always made her question herself. The same voice from her childhood which told her they don't need her, they already have their beloved daughter.

She sat down on the road shaking her head, crying loudly. Why did all of this happen today, can't she even catch a break.

So much engrossed in her thoughts, where she missed the honks of cry just beside her, " Have you finally lost your mind, stop sitting there like a mad women and get up..."the voice said.

"No... no they love me.." she keeps mumbling to herself.

"Get up can't you hear me, or are you doing this deliberately..." He bends down at her level to mock her but one look at her face, he thought maybe she really did, he was in his own thoughts where he didn't notice her finally loosing her consciousness. She fell on the road her head making a soft noise as it hit the surface.

He looks at her, finally noticing her but when he did he lifts her up and taps her cheeks, "ahh why this now.." he took her to the car and laid her on the passenger seat fasten the seat belt and starts the car, his gaze kept falling on her, she looks so innocent but looks can be deceiving, and she's the perfect example of this. When she first came to his office few months ago, she looked like a sacred cat always alert and curious of many things, them became his dad's favourite.

She did her work the best she could but it wasn't the best, he still kept her to gain more experience and exposure, only if he knew she was wolf in sheeps clothing he would have kicked her out.

Only if he knew she liked him and would do something so bad to his family, to his Rose and his baby, she would have been as good as dead, but even if he was a mafia they had some rules to follow one being "not to hurt women or kids.

Yes she was the killer and she deserves the punishment, which she will receive soon, but first he will punish her, he will break this one rule for this bitch.

So lost in his own thoughts, he didn't notice the car which was coming from opposite side, it almost hit them but thankfully he turned left, and the car came to a halt, he turns his head and looks at her. He came out of the car to take a breath just looking at her face and he could feel him self suffocating, he needed to something to calm his mind, so he takes a cigarette out of his pocket and lits it up, soon he could feel himself getting calmer. With one last glance at the unconscious girl he sits again and starts the car.

Once they reached home, he took her to the guest room and went to change. When he came back he saw his Rose's dress which was folded neatly and small note beside it.

Seeing the torned dress he again glared at Aria, she ruined his life and her lying peacefully on the bed without any care.

"Hey honey me and dad will be going back now, as he has some important issue to handle and someone from my friend's shop will come to get this dress they will patch it up and make it as new so don't worry it will be fine, take care baby, and please hand her over to court don't do this to yourself, you are hurting yourself more. Think about this Rose won't want this ever for her Brandon.

Bye love you
Mom" 

"You ruined me I'll ruin you the same way, you will wish you were dead. You ruin everything no wonder your parents kicked you out, but what did you do to them, shouldn't they be worried about their beloved daughter, how she is, your dad he knows who I'm and still he let you come to me, without any fight or any resistance. What are you hiding from me..." He looks at her while she was laid on the bed.