Chapter 32 My Baby..

I updated another chapter before this, so if any of you missed please do check it.

Aria's P.O.V

I slowly opend my eyes and I'm not even surprised how my head and whole body hurts, my stomach it felt weird. What happened last night and how did I came here, uhh my stomach it really hurts. I know it's not good for a pregnant woman. I looked down and noticed I was still in last night clothes so he didn't do anything thank god, but the dress it's kind of uncomfortable, on my shoulders and bit tight on my stomach, and I looked at my stomach, which felt uncomfortable, my baby my precious baby.

"How are you holding up baby, you are so strong mama promise to be as strong as you don't worry mama will make sure you get a better life, from this criminal of mother and a dad who doesn't want you. I'll make sure you have a great life. I know my baby can't hear me or even feel what I'm saying or what I meant, but I'll do everything in my power to help my little bean everything, but first I need to go to a doctor and see what's wrong, the last time I went it wasn't much but he said I should take care of my self and be stress free. Only if it was that easy.."

I gently ran my hand on my stomach, it's just too cute, looks like a little pouch and it's about firm.
" I can't wait to meet you.."

"Are you sure you both will meet, or are you going to jail.. maybe you both will di.. na that will be too easy for you, won't it little Aira.."

Third person's P.O.V

She looks at him scared for herself and her baby, her hands clutches her belly in a protective manner, he takes predatory steps towards her, while she cowers back he just finds it so amusing, this vile girl over her who killed his wife then seduced him and now is pregnant with that unwanted baby, as if things weren't bad enough.

"Stay back, don't hurt my baby.."she lifts a show piece palced on the table.

"What will you do baby, what can you even do... You are weak pathetic, good for nothing... Want me to continue, I can't stop with these you deserve every word of it..." He was there to check whether she was awake or not, he just can't stop himself just one look at her and his mouth runs on its own, her face it irritate him makes him angry.

"Please my baby is hurting I don't even know if my baby is all right, I... My stomach it won't stop hurting I feel something is wrong with my baby, I know you hate me and probably hate my baby too, but for once stop being so mean please stop for now.."she begs him when she feels a cramp in her stomach.

"Na.. that will be too easy for you on other hand I want you to be healthy so I could punish you, at noon go and see a doctor my driver will drop you there but don't try any funny business I'm not a patient man and you know that..." He moves back and leaves the room, he called his driver to let him know.

Aria who was still clutching her stomach felt at ease finally she will know if her baby is fine or not, and she will ask the doctor what can she do keep her baby healthy.

She finally leaves the bed and goes to her room, and took out some clothes after that went to bath after coming out she changed to a mid length Balck summer dress.

She made her way towards the kitchen, her baby needs to eat she hasn't eaten anything since last night, there at table was a plate covered by another plate, she looks beside her the see whether Brandon was there or not but he was long gone. She sat down and had her breakfast.

"Ma'am the car is ready and sir said I should take you to doctor, the appointment is already booked, call me when you need I'll be waiting outside..." The driver bowed down and went outside.

"Appointment.. why is this guy so confusing.." after having breakfast she went out, the driver was already waiting outside the car, when he saw her, he hurried to open the back door and started the car.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 11, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Left In Pieces...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें