Chapter 34 ( a follower )

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

The sun was up at the horizon, leaves crackling under my feet as I kept up with my pace . I had successfully crossed the border of Busan an hour ago . The forest felt familiar then because once this was the place from where I was taken to Busan .

My pace eventually lessened when energy started to wear out . Lack of sleep had already given rise to a headache but became a hindrance was my dizzy head . Pregnancy had caused this and it was a natural syndrome which I was almost used to . Five months have passed by within a blink of an eye , how the days passed by I couldn't even catch. 

It began like a cold winter breeze which brought in a bristle of sorrow . That winter had been the toughest one in my life and it started when I was thirteen. For the first time the sun peeked through the heavy loads of sorrow was when I fell in love with Jung Hoseok . The man who gave me hope and love , a will to live and a dear thing whom I carried within me.

And then came another whiplash of cold winter breeze . I was never taught how to love until I met Hoseok and I was also never taught what a betrayal would feel like being always slumped under heavy lies . Both were taught to me by my first love .

Then came spring , slowly melting the lump of snow which held lies and showed me the truth. The spring was Jimin , my second love.  The man who showed me doom at once but then became my glory . Jimin taught me how to love freely , how to fight for it and how to be there for the ones you love .

Most importantly, he taught me how to accept.
When the truth which was kept untold was brought out , he led me to its acceptance . Right now as I slowly walked through the forest with aged branches creaking when breezes passed by , dried leaves rustling and the sun rays pouring its light throughout the greenery, my heart felt heavy .

My walking steps eventually came to a halt as a deep sigh escaped through my parted lips. The further I went from Busan the heavier my heart felt due to the guilt of leaving Jimin oblivious about this plan of my revenge. It sure offered his safety but what about the trust ?

"Maybe he will hate me ? I must have angered him… would he let me explain if we have a chance to meet again? Can we go back to how it was ? "

" Do you want me to answer some of your questions, princess ? " The sudden intervention of the voice shook me to the core instantly making me jolt out of my stance . I was one step away to grab a hold of the dagger until another sentence came from the person and this time it sounded familiar.

" I apologise for surprising you like that." I turned around to meet Jungkook face to face , standing at a little distance from where I stood . His presence instilled a grave confusion because no one was supposed to know about my departure except the queen . Could it be…

" How did you find me ? Were you following me?" My brows furrowed, finding the idea of being followed not applicable. Not to forget, Jungkook's actual identity caused our friendship to get a pause . No matter whatever he did and not , I could not forget that he was one of the five people who were ordered to kill my mother.