Chapter 5 ( uncalled guest )

In the end I decided to stay till the time I am in a better position to survive alone

The night passed by pretty easily. I couldn't sleep , with the amount of thoughts in my mind it was hard to even close my eyes at a point.

The blood-stricken floor , the hatred filled faces and then the lifeless figure of Hoseok ; it made me feel suffocated. He didn't deserve that. I could only think about that and let my tears escape.

When the first light of morning entered the small room I was staying in, I quietly sat up before heaving out a long breath. A terrible part of my life was mostly the flashbacks which I had got but I did think about what to do when a new day appears.

I had noticed the earthen sculptures kept in the lawn of the pretty small house I was residing in. It gave me an idea that maybe it was the occupation for the kind family.

I was interested in pottery so somehow I could help them with it. I stood up with a bit of effort. My body wasn't fully cured but I was better than yesterday.

Thinking I was the first to wake up from the sleepless night , I slid open the door. As expected, it was quiet except for the melodious chirping of the birds.

In the vivid daylight I could finally notice how beautiful the surrounding was. The lawn was filled with different colourful flowers , on a side rack there was a bunch of earthen pots placed according to their size.

A low tamed refreshing breeze blew instantly making my eyes fall close . "Did you have a good sleep?" The sudden male voice made me snap out of the comforting aura.

I quickly turned around to find Jungkook standing behind looking fresh as ever and his hair were wet , which fell on his forehead . He woke up earlier than me ?

"Yeah-" I stuttered to reply to his question. His face held a soothing smile before he stepped outside on the lawn.

"I had something to ask." As I watched him walk away my thoughts struck and I ended up calling him out. His quick footsteps halted as he looked back to face me. "Can I help you in making those or selling them ?" I pointed at the rack where the pots were kept.

Jungkook followed the direction and then back at me. " Is it because you want to repay us for letting you stay?" He took steps closer and was soon standing right in front. " It's not like that....I just wanted to help." I let myself out clearly.

Repay....it was a small word to actually mean how much thankful I was towards them. Helping them with their work was the least I could do then .

" If it is so then I would love to have the company of Jeonju's princess." Jungkook's smile went wider but my heart took a skip with his words. Jeonju reminded me of my parents, they took away my everything and left me with nothing.

"I'm no longer a princess...." Those words slipped out of my gape as a mere whisper. Jungkook seemed to have heard me as I could see him tense up. "I apologise for my words." "It's alright." I forced a smile on my face to avoid the heaviness in my heart.