Chapter 11 ( Trust to gain )

Nevertheless it was a day which could be said to be different from the others in that following month

Nevertheless it was a day which could be said to be different from the others in that following month. Everything seemed to have made me struggle but finally it was free of that certain word on that certain day maybe. 

Was there anything special happening for which Jimin sent those ladies in order to take care of me? Or was it just a filthy plot of the perverted guy to make me feel sick again. 

Desperation at its peak , as I wanted to know so badly what did actually happen , I ended up approaching the lady dressed in blue who was apparently gathering all the used clothing and also managing the cupboard by organising it with fresh new clothes for me to wear.

 "Can I ask you something?" With a confusion laced in my voice , I let out my question in a bit unsure way. 

The lady who was presently busy working , let the pieces of clothes fall from her grip and turned towards me , eyes lowering , as she said her response. "Of course , miss." She had a calm , honey tone which somehow beheld a warmth in it.

 "Is there something special today ? I don't get it , why are you helping me out with these?" A calm smile formed up on her face before she nodded her head at me. "All I can tell you is that we are asked to take care of you." I tilted my head not satisfied with the answer , yet I let it pass. 

Nothing much happened that day. It was all calm and steady . Life had become measured , days seemed longer and nights didn't seem to wanna pass. With none around , it had gotten harder than before. 

All I could feel was empty and that emptiness would bring up those lost gleeful moments. The enumerable smiles , dreamy eyes , heart filling words , they all made me feel sick then. 

My heart was facing an uncomfortable twist as the night was growing deeper. Tears didn't form up. My eyes were cold as ever since the day I had lost the last person whom I  wanted to cherish.

 I could only wish for some warmth which wasn't there. The empty space beside me on the bed was chilling. I missed the content my life used to have. I missed my lover, I missed my person to whom I could have leaned my heart on. 

He was there in my heart , Hoseok promised to be there but why could I only feel cold within . My heart was beating in an usual way yet I was feeling something unusual. It had no form , no shape , it was nothing yet something hard. Lonesome was all I could call it as. 

I failed to stay put in my room. It seemed suffocating with the waves of memories thrashing me within. And hence I walked out to find one of the ladies sleeping peacefully on the couch. 

She seemed to be in her sixties while the other one who was taking care of the cooking was younger. She had left earlier but the older woman was staying along. 

With utmost care of not making a sound to disrupt her peaceful slumber , I took slow deepened steps and could soon find myself outside. 

The guards were passed out on the balcony and so I took the right chance to step out and take a stroll around. There was nothing much to see rather than the stream and the beautiful starry night sky.