Chapter 12 ( a new him )

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

"So what are you upto for today?" I could feel the place beside me on the couch slump as another figure brought it's show soon. " Sitting idle ? That's all I have to do." I retorted from there making my new destination, kitchen. Surprisingly the elderly lady was already there preparing breakfast. "Alright then! As you don't have much to do , help me out ."

My eyes held an amusement as they made contact with the ones of Jimin who was still seated on the couch. "What are you planning to do this time?" I couldn't help but let my brows join together forming a deep line. Jimin on the other hand , shrugged his shoulders with a cocky expression held on his face. "Making some use of you." A deliberate scoff left my gape as soon as his answer reached my ear.

"You-" " I am not expecting any more exchange of words ahead. Get ready , we have a long way to go." Right , I didn't have a choice than to follow the messed up man with his royal privileges.

I had got the shortest moment for myself to feed its peak hunger and hence I somehow managed to fill myself with the delicious food that the old lady had prepared. Damn my luck that I couldn't enjoy it although I was going to remember the delicacy of that food for a long time. As it says the more hunger the more delicious your food tastes like.

I dressed up myself simplistically with the ones I was being provided with and then it was finally my time to take a leave along with the most unwanted person.

"Where are we exactly going?" I had lost count of how many times I had asked Jimin the same question. He didn't answer but could just concentrate on his walk. It was a bit surprising watching him decide to rather take the help of his own feet than to ride his horse because it would take quite a long till we escaped the woods.

A rush of time , along with a stretch of silence , we concentrated on different destinations. For me it was out of the forest whereas for Jimin , it was the place which he had destined for us. Till the time , farms were finally in view along with certain livelihoods around it was a wide morning .

The sun rays felt more comfortable somehow whereas before it used to be piercing. Maybe because deep inside the forest I would barely get a chance to feel the rays.

"So ! Here we are." I didn't expect our destination to be the main marketplace of the kingdom. More precisely , it was where it all partly started as my journey within the kingdom Busan. "What help are you expecting from me ?" I wasn't aware of how frustrated my voice sounded. That much suspense for being brought here ? I really didn't get what was actually going on in Jimin's mind.

"Help me choose a gift." He blurred out before bringing his hands crossed ,near his chest. " A gift ? For whom ?" My question got its answer a few moments later. Jimin's reaction showed as if he was stuck in between whether he should tell me or not.

But at the end his answer came out as in the form of between his two confusions. "For someone special." For the first time his face had a genuine reaction of care and love when he called out that person.