•14•

MORGAN'S POV:

"Why do I have to do it?" Kevin asked me as I, Keeley, Kayla, and Kat were all in his room surrounding him while he laid in the bed half asleep. It was the morning of prom and everyone was up except for Estella who was still asleep. It was 12:24 in the afternoon. Since she was still asleep me and Keeley planned to prank her.

"Because then she won't be mad at us but mad at you." I said with a smirk plastered on my face.

"No, I'm tired." He groaned as he turned over in his bed, having his back facing us.

"Kevinnnn please do it!!!" I whined to my little brother.

"No," he groaned, "get out of my room and close the door behind you."

"I'll let you hug me and we can take some prom pictures together at balboa park," Kat had then said desperately. 

Kevin sat up quickly with a big smile plastered on his face as he stared widely at Kat. Kevin has had a crush on Kat for awhile now and has been trying to get with her for some time but one, she is taken and two, she said that she sees him as a giant with a baby face and she doesn't really like baby face boys.

"Shoo, let's do it now!" Kevin excitedly announced getting up from out of his bed.

"YES!" I whispered shouted.

"I'm going to go get the shaving cream," Kayla said as she started to go down the stairs to the kitchen.

"I'll go get some feathers from Alexa," Kat said as she went over to Alexa's room.

"Okay, and Keeley, get that camera ready." I said before she took her phone out.

When we got everything all of us including Alexa and Myles in my room were ready to laugh at what was about to happen. The shaving cream was already sprayed on her opened hand and Kevin was over her with the long feather ready to tickle her nose.

"Are you ready to record Keeley?" I asked as I tried to hold in my laughter.

"Yes," she snickered with the phone camera aiming at her older cousin.

"Okay, start Kevin." I said with a smirk.

"Okay," he said as he bent down to get closer to her quietly. Putting the feather on top of her nose he began to tickle her nose. She began to move around trying to get away from the tickling.

The room was filled with snickering before she moved her hand with the shaving cream and slapped herself with the hand. The room had then roared with laughter as Estella jumped up from the loud laughter before she noticed the white foamy substance was plastered on her face.

"MORGAN!" She shouted.

"What?" I weakly answered as tears streamed down my face.

"I swear I am going to kill you!" She said as she got up swiftly before running after me. My eyes widened as I ran out of my room going down the stairs quickly. I looked back and noticed how close she was to getting me.

"When I catch you!" Estella gritted out.

"If you catch me," I jokingly said aloud.

Seeing the front door I opened it and noticed Zach getting out of his car.

'What is he doing here?' I thought to myself.

As me and my boyfriend made eye contact he smiled before looking behind me noticing the crazy woman behind trying to kill me.

Running up to him I grabbed him and put him in front of me so he could shield me from my crazy friend.

"Move Zach," She said, trying to grab me but Zach's big body stopped her from doing so.