•10•

It was now february, and me and Sebastian were like two peas in a pod. We would text, call, and facetime each other at any time we were free which was all the time. I would text morgan or candace whenever he's on facetime with me because I didn't know what to do when you facetime a boy for a long time. We would literally go to sleep together. My mom started noticing it, but I was thankful she didn't budge me about it.

I've also noticed that me and Morgan haven't spent as much time together. At school Sebastian would have me walk with him and I would just see her either walking with Zach or Kat. I felt bad because I was putting all my time into Morgan and would only text her what to do with Sebastian or what bizarre shit he does that I never got to ask her how she was doing, what she was doing, how she was feeling, or anything. I felt like a horrible best friend.

Today I was at work working behind the counter. Morgan was right beside me as we joked around about the school of people coming in and out wearing the weirdest things. Emmanuel was in the back helping Jack with the inventory.

"Who wears draws over swim trunks?" Morgan asked as me and her both laughed.

"What's wrong with that?" Tracy, who was one of the other many women me and Morgan work with, had asked.

"Its stupid," I replied.

"I think it looks good," Tracy acknowledged.

"Well there is something wrong with you then, Ms. Tracy." Morgan had inquired.

"Stella! Jack needs you!" Emmanuel shouted as he came up to us.

"Why are you yelling?" Morgan groaned.

"Because, I wanted Estella to hear very well." Emmanuel said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"He needs me?" I asked with surprisement.

"Yeah, he needs you." Emmanuel confirmed.

"Coming!" I said before going to the back where he was at but I stopped once I heard snickering from behind me.

"You thought!" Emmanuel laughed.

"You get on my nerves," I huffed as I made my way back behind the counter.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Emmanuel had then asked.

"What?" I was confused.

"The little asian boy," He affirmed.

"I'm not falling for it this time," I rolled my eyes.

"Umm Stella he's not playing," Morgan said before pointing over at the entrance of the building to reveal Sebastian, Nathaniel, and what looked like his parents behind them.

"Oh my gosh!" I squealed as I dropped down not wanting to be seen.

"What's going on with her?" Tracy asked in bewilderment.

"Her boyfriend is here," Emmanuel answered.

"He's not my boyfriend!" I argued.

"Girl you know that's your boyfriend," Emmanuel laughed.

"Estella?" Morgan called.

"Yes," I mumbled.

"They sat at your booth," She muttered.

"No! Morgan, can you please take that table for me? Please?" I pleaded.

"No, get your butt up and do it yourself," Morgan exclaimed.

"Morgan, please I'm begging you." I pleaded again.

"Nope! You can meet his parents this way." Morgan said, pulling me up from off the ground.