•12•

Escapism by RAYE and 070 Shake blasted through my speakers as I sat on my bed studying for my math test for tomorrow. I was really dreading the test because I know I am not going to pass this test.

Also Morgan won't be at school tomorrow which I am kind of used to because she cheers and they would go out of town a lot, like last month when she went to nationals in Texas and was gone for almost a week. Her mom, siblings, and Zach had gone to see her. I would have come, but I had to catch up on school work. Anyways Morgan was going to be in Florida for her cousin Solana's wedding. She was marrying this rich white man. I think being with white men runs in the family.

Cutting off the music I began to put all my school work away so I could get ready for bed. While doing so I hear my phone start to ring. Grabbing it from off of the comforter I looked at the caller I.D. and saw that it was Sebastian calling. Answering the phone I put it up to my ear before speaking.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Come to your window." He whispered.

"Why? And why are you whispering?" I asked confused while walking over to my window.

"Just come to your window." He reprimanded.

"I am," I said before opening the dark curtains to see outside to find Sebastian just standing there with a smile on his face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked flabbergasted as I placed my phone on the dresser before opening the window up.

"I wanted to come see you," He answered.

"Why couldn't you just be a normal person and come in through the front door?" I questioned.

"Because your mom is home," He falsely pointed out while climbing through the window.

"She's actually at work," I state.

"Then why is her car here?" He now questioned me.

"She left her car here for me and my brother if we were to get hungry." I answered.

"Oh, well lets watch a movie." He suggested.

"Umm sure," I said, shrugging my shoulders like I was cool with everything when in reality I was having an inner panic attack. Grabbing my remote from off of the dresser I plopped on my bed as I turned on the tv.

"Can you put on one of your k-drama shows or movies. I want to watch 'The Train to Busan' with Gong Yoo." He suggested.

"With the zombies?" I asked.

"I think so," He answered, "it's a little different from your romantic genre."

"A little? It's a lot different." I said.

"You'll like it," he said as he sat close to me on my bed.

I didn't say anything as I started the movie.

This was not his first time doing this. He's been doing this ever since valentines day for like a week or so now. When I told Morgan and Candace about it they immediately said he wanted to fuck, but he hasn't touched me or did any of those sexual things to me. I'm comfortable with him, especially knowing he's not here for that. Watching k-drama or k-movies with Sebastian was quickly turning into a routine that I was starting to really love.

When the movie had ended I noticed that he had fallen asleep on my shoulders. I looked down at his face that was covered by his dark fluffy hair. His pink lips were puckered out in a pout as he laid sound asleep. 'He looks really handsome asleep' I thought as I smiled. Slowly moving my shoulder from under his head without waking him up I got up from off of my bed and went to the kitchen for some water. My mouth was really dry.