Welcome, Mr. hemmings

*A/N* Ok really quickly I want to ask you guys a question. Do you guys ship Calum and Lily or Nah? If you do, comment a ship name for them down in the comments. If you don't ship them, just sit there and look pretty. ;*

Luke's POV

I sat there grinning just watching my bleeding, dead father lie there. A police officer kicked open the door "Put your hands up!!" one of them yelled and i turned around, still grinning and I put my hands up in the air. The second police officer pushed me against the wall and patted me down, looking for any other weapons, or drugs. He tugged the gun out of my hand and set it down, locking the cold metal cuffs around my wrists, amd shoving me out of the door. I smirked and walked along with them and they ducked my head, getting into the car. Even though, I knew I would be locked up for a long time, I still grinned with pride.
The police car, pulled up to a huge dark grey building. Daisy Beat Asylum. Crap. Jail would be bad but, an Asylum? That's worse. "Welcome to Daisy Beat Asylum Mr.Hemmings." A pretty lady with blond hair and red lipstick smiled, but behind the smile, I could here fear.

A/N: Oooh, cliff hanger! I'm sorry I haven't written in a while!! Love you guys!!