best friend

It was ariel's first day in her new school. She was a transferred student. She was on high school. when she arrived at her standard she was so nervous if she can get along with anyone. Soon teacher introduced her to the whole class and told her where she can sit "everyone this is your new friend ariel gadzinski and she is new to this school be friend with her get along with her. Ariel, dear you can go and sit on the bench behind lauren." With this Ariel found her seat.

                             Now it was lunch time. She was eating her lunch alone then a group of girl came to her "hey this is lauren wheeler you were sitting behind my seat you remember?" "Yes I remember" Replied ariel in this savana said "hello I am savana and I am lauren's best friend and we are here to talk to you and to be friends with you if you like it. " Ohh wow I would like to be your friend " With excitement she said to them as she was so happy to have friend in the first day. Lunch time gets over. She enjoyed a lot on her first day of school

                           When she arrived home she told everything that happen today on the school and told her about Lauren, savana and mariona. She was looking so happy. Everyday Lauren, ariel, savana ans mariona goes to karaoke halls, photo booth and so many places they were all best friend In school also ariel was very good on studies she was one of the top student of her class every teacher used to like ariel, even when she got the highest position in class those 3 girls used to celebrate, give her surprise parties and even ariel's mom loved her friends.

                       Ariel used to think herself as the luckiest person in this whole world because she got the bestest of best friends who supports her, encourages her, and loves her endlessly. It was the ending months of this session, they all were so excited because now they will be going to class 12th.