best friend II

Everything was going fine until 1 day when it was lunch time and ariel completed her lunch and goes to wash room. She didn't told her friend that she was going to wash room. When she was in the washroom Lauren and everyone came. When she saw her best friends coming she thought that she will scare them and hide herself in one of the washroom.

                                   When she was hiding on the washroom she heard them talking about something at first they were talking about the boys they had crush on and after that they started talking about ariel "oh gawd she really thinks she deserves to be our best friend like have you ever looked at her how she dresses up and her style everything is so bad" Said Lauren "exactly and what ever she talks about is so lame she don't even have any crush she is too too and too boring" Said mariona "oii dont talk like that about her she is also our friend and we should not talk about her" Savana said in this lauren said "savana you are showing pity for her like oh gawd" "Listen I am not showing pity for her I am saying this because if someone overheard us and told ariel about this so we can not get any of her notes and then she will not complete our notes for us so... " Savana whispered "no one will hear us savana we are saying everything in a low voice so on one will be able to hear us." Said mariona.

                           Hearing these all things Ariel's eyes got filled up with tears and she opened to door of washroom and she didn't knew she was crying. When lauren and everyone looked at her thry were very shocked lauren asked  "ariel from how long are you here?? " "I was here since you all came in I thought o will scare you all that's why I was hiding but for so long I was hiding and couldn't hear a thing so I thought you all went back to class so I came out but see you all are still here! " Ariel replied with a shakey voice "so you didn't heard us " Lauren said "no I didn't" Replied ariel and went back to the class.

                When she was in class she was crying so much so will came and asked her what happened, at first she was not tell him, will was also a very good friend of ariel, but after some times she told everything to will and will sat beside her. Suddenly ariel stood up and she was ready to go go Lauren and sit with them but then will hold her and told her not to go and pulled her towards him and made her sit right beside him and then she started crying. When Lauren asked what happen why is she crying will shouted at them but soon he managed to talk to them politely and told them nothing has happened she is just having a bad stomach pain and she will get well. Will took her to her home and told her mom she is having stomach pain and should rest. After some day when final exam was over ariel lost all of her contact with lauren,  savana and mariona.

Hello guys I thinking should write the story as dialogues it will be more easy for you to understand and for me to write so from next part I will be writing the story as dialogues ~~~love u guyss bye~~••~~