◼️ 46

Y/n POV

I changed my clothes throwing a fresh pair of a white tee and gray sweats and walked towards the rooftop wiping my hair with the towel, the night was beautiful, the sky filled with stars and the moon shining bright. 

Vincent Van Gogh was right, nights are more alive than days, I smiled to myself, "Again talking to the moon?" I looked behind and saw roseanne walking towards me. "Were you telling the moon you love me?" she continued asking and her questions made me laugh a little. 

I pulled her into my embrace and said, "The moon already knows we are in love, darling" I kiss her head and we continued talking about our day. "Honestly, didn't expect you to hum a song," She told me, "You didn't like it?" I asked "How can I not, your voice is my favorite sound," she says, "Likewise, you are my favorite person," I say making her blush. 

"Can we stay at home tomorrow?" she asked, "I wish we could, but need to work on the plan?" I say explaining to her, "Can't you just forgive them?" she asked catching me off guard, "I wish I could, if I did they would think we are weak and attack back" I explained to her. 

"You don't have to come tomorrow if you don't want to," I said grabbing her cheek and kissing her lips, "You can stay home and relax" I continued kissing her. "No, I wanna be with you," she says in between the kisses. 

The Next Day

Bangchan and Jackson enter my office and tell me that the work which had been handed to them is done, "Very impressive" Taehyung says and I nod, "What now y/n?" Jennie asks, "We would rest for a few days until I tell you when to proceed and how to," I say and continued reading the book I was reading. "You mean a break?" Roseanne asks, I nod. 

"Let's go get coffee then," Jackson says, "Wow, the one who talks about drinking, is talking about coffee," Jennie mocks making us all laugh. "Please be one for me," I say "You aren't coming?" Taehyung asks, "Nah I'm good" "Rosie what about you?" Jennie asks, "I'll accompany Y/n," She says and they all nod and leave. 

I close my book and look over to the sofa where roseanne is busy reading her book, "What are you reading?" I ask, "It starts with us by coleen hover" she replies, "You must love atlas then" I reply, "You know about it?" she asks completely shocked, "Yea finished it the day it was launched" I reply. 

She comes and sits on my lap again, as if it is her throne, and kisses me "Didn't know you're a fan of romance novels" she says, "Had to be after falling in love" I say and she giggles at my command. 

She continues sitting on my lap and reading until I grab the book from her hand and she gets annoyed, "Why?!? I was reading," she whines which is cute to see. I raised my hand high so she can't reach the book, and continued annoying her while she tried her best to reach it. 

When she's really close to reaching it I start kissing her jawline which I know makes her forget everything, She instantly forgets about the books and warps her hands around my neck while I continue kissing and sucking her jawline and then her collarbone. 

While we makeout, the door opens revealing all of our friends, and they just stare at us and I try to keep a poker face while Roseanne hid behind my neck "We should have understood why they didn't want to join us" bangchan said placing the drinks and snacks on the table. 

We all started enjoying our time since we didn't have anything planned we decided to go to him early. After reaching home I asked Roseanne "Wanna swim?" I ask "Y/n it's almost dark outside," she says "Dont worry it won't be dark near the pool," I say "But I wanna read" she pouts, "I'll do it for you just come with me," I say and start walking towards the pool 

 After reaching home I asked Roseanne "Wanna swim?" I ask "Y/n it's almost dark outside," she says "Dont worry it won't be dark near the pool," I say "But I wanna read" she pouts, "I'll do it for you just come with me," I say and start walking tow...

You throw your blazer on the nearby chair and unbutton the top buttons of your shirt as you walk towards the pool, you fold your pants and finally dip your feet inside the cold pool water. After a while Roseanne shows up, "I thought you wanted to swim" she says as she shows up in her swimming dress (aka. her bikini). You smirk looking at her still showing her the novel you got, "Why do you have that?" she asks, "Just get in the pool" you say and she does yet confused. 

You watch her as she gets inside the pool slowly due to the cold temperature of the water, the pool was already shining due to the lights and the night was helping the place to look more pretty. The whole of Seoul City's lights were clearly visible from the edge, And the most perfect part is your wife in her green bikini swimming in the pool. 

Roseanne comes towards you and looks at you curiously, "Now tell me," She says, "Relax, I thought It would be more fun if I read the book for you" I confess, and a smile appears on her face. She decided to relax between my legs inside the pool while I start reading for her. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Do u guys want more pictures? like about the house and stuff in the upcoming chapters?