◼️ 44 (M)

Y/n POV

It has already been weeks since roseanne was in the hospital, and today was the day she was finally discharged. We both were on our way back home when roseanne spoke up, "Y/n can we go to the base?" "Sure, but why?" I asked, "I wanna know what you have been planning," she says and I nod. 

We reach the Base and start walking inside, I message Taehyung, Bangchan, and Jackson to be present in the office. When I enter all three boys are already current, I was surprised to see Jennie too. 

"Good to know that you become alright Rosé," Bangchan says and hugs her, Everyone settles down on their chairs and Taehyung starts presenting, He turns on the slide and shows ur pictures of 8 people. "Who are these?" Roseanne asks, "They are gangsters, all live in Seoul and they all work for chanyeol," he says. 

"Let's start with them then," I say "So our first step will be killing all those 8 men and we have to show it like an accident," I say and Jennie and Roseanne look at me and nod. I get up from my chair and walk towards the screen, and look at all 8 photos of the gangsters. "Bangchan, 3 days, I want them all dead," I say and he nods. 

"Starting from now, let the master plan begin," I say and everyone agrees, We make 3 different teams, The first team is Jackson and Bangchan who are appointed to kill, and the 8 men. Next is Jennie and Taehyung to find more information and keep an eye on chanyeol's activity. Lastly Me and Roseanne, I would take care of other matters. 

Everyone leaves the room and starts their work, Roseanne follows me to my office, I leave a heavy sigh and sit on my chair while Roseanne follows me and sits on my lap. 

"You know Chanyeol is a star right," she says and I nod while resting my chin on her shoulder. "But he deserves death," I say and she looks at me "You are really gonna kill him?" she asks and I nod. 

"Darling, I'm not like those Superheros, I'm a Villain I would burn the whole world if anyone even thinks of hurting you" She looks at me with a smile and pulls my face for a kiss. The kiss is soft, slow yet passionate, His lips which are as soft as a feather moving perfectly against mine while her hands were on my shoulder playing with my hair. 

We continue kissing until she slowly starts moving her hips, We stop kissing for some time due to lack of oxygen, but still, she continues grinding my lap, I throw my head back resting it on the chair while Roseanne starts unbuttoning my shirt.

My hands start moving towards her hip while she continues grinding, once she's done unbuttoning my shirt, her hands slowly travel down my dick and she unbuckled my belt and unzips my formal pants, "You sure you wanna do it here?" I ask and she nods with a smirk on her face. She gets off my lap and kneels on the floor, while she pulls out my member and starts giving it a handjob. 

She later places the tip of my cock in her mouth and starts giving me a blowjob, once she feels my boner she slides her panties down her skirt and sits on my lap again, placing the cock in her pussy, A loud moan leaves her mouth when she pushes it deep inside and then starts bounding on it. 

Meanwhile, she's riding, I unbutton her shirt and lower her bra so her boobs are visible, I can see her nipples harden so while she continued riding I play with them, pitching and sucking them making her moans louder. 

While we are enjoying having sex a knock is heard on my office door, which kinda startles both of us, "I'll be there in 5 minutes" I say and pick her up placing her on my table, I start thrusting faster and faster while she moans louder, she starts kissing my jawline to avoid the sound she's making but she can't help herself, "Faster y/n" she says and I increase my speed. 

I understand she has reached her climax due to her pussy becoming tight and then finally she lets out her organism. I pull out my dick and noticed all her organism, I bend down and lick all of it without leaving any. I grab some towels from the drawers and hand her while she cleans up. 

We both check our clothes properly, before leaving the office, I see Jennie and taehyung standing annoyed already "I never knew 5 minutes could last for 10 minutes" Jennie mocks, "You both did a lot of noise pollution" Taehyung says and Roseanne slightly hits his arm and he as usual dose his over acting making us laugh. 

"Let's get to the point, we've got some interesting information," Jennie says.