◼️16

Y/n Pov

I stood alone on the rooftop watching the moon and stars in the sky, My father always told me my mother is a star she's always watching me. Now I guess even he has become one. I heard the glass door opening which made me look in its direction. 

Roseanne approached me and stood beside me. She placed her hand on mine and looked at me. It felt like Deja vu of the nights we'd spend on our honeymoon. I looked at her like she did. 

"Y/n remember you said you wanted to know how to love?" I nodded. 

"You already have a little experience now I guess," she said which left me off guard. "How?" I asked. 

"You said you felt hollow due to the death of your father, you felt that way because you loved him, he was your dad after all," she said. 

"Hmm...Life is gonna be hard from now" I said softly, she looked at me curiously. 

"Father had written in his will before he died, He wanted me to take over the Mafia group" I left with a heavy sigh. 

"Come on y/n I know you can do it" she tried to cheer me up. 

"I know, but I don't wanna put your life in danger, you are already stuck with me in this world completely different than yours," I say with guilt in my eyes. She came near me and placed her palm on my cheek "Y/n, don't say that" she softly said. 

Roseanne Pov

We both walked down together, He accompanied me to my room. 

"Should I Tuck you in?" He asked softly, I nodded a bit shyly. 

He stepped inside the room behind me, I lay on the bed and watch him tuck me, he honestly looked gorgeous while doing that. He smiled at me wishing me Good Night before leaving. 

So I guess I'll be the Queen of the Underworld, I laughed at my own though, Slowly driving to sleep.