◼️[10]

Author Pov

Y/n and Rosé sat near Mr.Kim's bed, Mr.Kim was weak all he could do was talk. Y/n heart ached to see his father like this.  At first, the room was silent until Mr.Kim spoke up. 

"Y/n," he said in his weak voice and raised his hand a little, y/n moved closer and got hold of his father's hand. "I really feel bad, to leave all my work in your hands when you are newly married to a beautiful girl," he said with regret in his eye. 

"Father please don't say that," Y/n says "You know you need to spend time with her," he said looking at Roseanne. "Promise me something," he said "Father you need to tell me what it is, only then I can promise" Y/n argued, "Y/n please" Mr.Kim tried to convince, Y/n was about to say something but Roseanne spoke up "Y/n please, promise dad what every he wants" she smiled. 

Finally, Y/n sighed in defeat and agreed to promise "Okay father, I promise" he said, "I want you to be a better father to the hire you and Roseanne create, please don't be like me-"

"I thought you'd say something like this, father you were the best even if we didn't have much time together, I'm a better man today because of you please don't say that," y/n said. 

"Y/n, you know I always love you," Mr.Kim said softly and y/n felt those words stabbing him, words couldn't come out of y/n's mouth all he did was nod. 

Both Y/n and Roseanne step out of Mr.Kim's room and meet outside, It was almost 2 at night y/n knew Roseanne was tired because of the flight even though he was tired and exhausted. He approached rosé who was standing near the stairs lost in her own thoughts. 

"Roseanne, you should go to bed, it's late already and you need rest," he said in his normal tone.

"What about you? even you need rest" 

"Nah, I'm fine" 

"Don't lie, And it's okay I can stay up with you"

Y/n was about to say something but rosé stopped him by placing her hand on his mouth, y/n was kinda shocked at her actions but decided no debate. 

Y/n walked inside his office and changed his clothes, he opened his laptop and started doing his work, he messaged his abroad teams about extending his holidays and checked his emails and stuff. 

Whereas Rosé who sat outside his office on a couch looking out the window was worried about her older sister. She was supposed to reach South Korea 3 days ago but she hadn't heard anything from her or her family. 

A few Hours Later 

Y/n stepped outside his office hoping to drink some coffee as he was tired due to his work, he was about to get down the stairs but heard small and soft snores coming from somewhere, he turned to check and saw his wife Roseanne fall asleep on the couch. 

He was about to walk near and wake her up but jungkook called him. 

"Hyung what are you looking at?"

Y/n didn't reply to him, which made jungkook climb up to see what y/n was staring at. 

"She's sleeping or dead?" he asked looking at Y/n 

"She's asleep" 

"You wanna wake her up Hyung?" 

"Nah, let it be" 

Y/n said and started walking downstairs and behind him, Jungkook followed. It was nearly 4 in the morning and Ms.Won won't hear this early so Y/n went into the kitchen himself and started making something. 

Jungkook as usual wandered around y/n checking what he was doing and asking him questions, he grabbed an apple and sat eating it.  Y/n silently kept on making his coffee. 

Once he was done he grabbed both the cups and turned, Jungkook saw y/n holding two cups and said "Hyung, I didn't know you love me so much, thanks" he was about to grab a cup from y/n but Y/n moved away. 

"This isn't for you Jungkook, it's for Roseanne" 

"Oohhh husband material, I see" he teased. Y/n just gave him a glare and jungkook continued smiling and smirking but acted innocent.