◼️[5]

Y/n Pov

"And now you may kiss your bride," the priest said. 

This was the part I hated, I didn't want to kiss a random girl who was my wife now because it was my parent's wish. I decided not to kiss the bride and just stay quiet, I avoided eye contact with the girl. 

My cousin Taehyung approached and whispered something in the priest's ear until there was silence. Everyone present at the wedding was waiting for me to kiss her, but from the beginning of this wedding I've seen how innocent she looks, Am I doing a mistake dragging her inside my world which is completely different from hers? 

"I announce you both husband and wife" 

And everyone started clapping, she linked her hand with mine and we both started walking out. We both sat inside the Limo, the car started and we were approaching the hall where the party was held. 

I already felt sorry for the girl sitting beside me, she was married but wasn't kissed, she's my wife but still a stranger. I quietly saw her looking outside the window for the whole car ride. I wonder what she must be thinking of me. 

After we reached the destination, I helped her to get out of the car and we both walked inside the hall. As soon as the main door opened a huge flash was felt direct in front of my eyes which made me pissed. I hated photographs, why capture a memory when u can save a whole video of that in your mind?

"WHAT THE FUCK" I snapped at the person, I was about to grab him but I felt a warm hand on mine. When I looked at my saw I saw her holding it, was she trying to stop me? I was so confused that I completed the freeze at that moment.  

My father and Mason approached us and tried to make me calm. "Son, it's your wedding calm down," he said. I again glanced at the girl beside me she was scared, but didn't show it and firmly but softly kept her hold on my hand. 

"Please don't click pictures if he doesn't like it" she softly told the man holding the camera, and that man nodded in fear and backed off. I was still shocked, she spoke up from my side. 

Then again she linked our arms and we walked toward the stage,   The whole boring ceremony was done and finally, everyone started dancing, I left her alone and went to my friend Bangchan and cousin Taehyung and Jungkook. 

"Hyung, you ok?" Taehyung asked me and I nodded grabbing a glass of vodka from the bar. "I bet you weren't talking about this girl from the ball" Bangchan mocked, he's not stopped doing this ever since I told him about going to the ball. "This isn't the girl, I never met her at the ball, in fact, Chan I didn't meet any girl at the ball," I said in my normal tone. 

"But Hyung, it's weird you didn't click any wedding photos nor kissed her, and now not even asking her for a dance, why did you even marry her?" Jeon Jungkook, the youngest and child cousin of mine asked.  

"Because It was uncle's and aunt's wish," Taehyung said "Hmm, that's why I see you're treating her like that" Bangchan nodded in an understanding manner. 

"I'll talk to her" Jungkook smiled and walked. "Hope this kid doesn't mess" Taehyung and Bangchan laughed. "He's good at making friends," I said and sipped the last sip of my glass. 

But it was kinda true, no wedding pictures, not even the kiss, not even a dance, I bet she must be hating me now.