◼️ 25

Roseanne Pov

Y/n dropped me home and went for another meeting which he was about to cancel. I entered the house and was greeted by jungkook's bright smile. After changing Jungkook and I decided to watch a movie together. 

Honestly, Jungkook and I've grown really close these days, he's always accompanied me when y/n is not home, he's actually a great guy. 

We both sat together on the couch and the movie started playing, we both were huge fans of music so we decided to select a movie with more songs in it, turned out it was a romantic movie. 

After a while during one of the romantic scenes of the movie Jungkook suddenly lowered the volume and said, "Uhm...Roseanne I kinda like you" which made me look at it. At first, I thought he was joking but then I saw he's face which was actually serious. 

"Jungkook I don't have any romantic feelings for you also I am married" I got up from the couch and started walking towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water. 

Author Pov

All of a sudden Jungkook got up and followed Roseanne, as soon as he was near her he pinned her against the wall and tried kissing her. "Stop acting Rosie I know you like me too," Jungkook said. 

He was about to kiss her until Taehyung shouted "JEON JUNGKOOK" the moment he turned his eyes met with y/n's cold and angry eyes. He actually hated this, his wife being forced to do something. 

Without a second thought y/n went toward jungkook and grabbed him by his collar, Jungkook was almost choking to death. He was saved by Roseanne stopping Y/n. Y/n threw Jungkook on the floor and with anger built up in his entire body he walked upstairs, Before going inside his office y/n screamed "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE JUNGKOOK, I DONT WANNA SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN" and slammed the door hard. 

"How could you even do this?" Taehyung asked Jungkook while coming near him. "How long were you listening to the conversation," Jungkook asked "From the time you said you liked her, hyung asked us all to be quiet and see what is happening, he thought you both liked each other then Roseanne said she doesn't and then you forced her which made hyung angry" 

Taehyung helped jungkook to get up. "Better leave this house and forget this before hyung kills you" 

Jungkook looked at Roseanne one more time, Roseanne didn't look at him back but she ran upstairs to find y/n. Taehyung even tried to stop her because he knew y/n is dangerous when he's angry, but then Roseanne said "I trust he won't harm me" and continued going inside his office.